Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monasti's Blog #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monasti
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monasti

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2009-04-16
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2011
Infractions : No infractions

Monasti's Blog #5 Empty
PostMonasti's Blog #5

hey guys sup. Blog number 5 here:

21/7/2009

So yes, my Mum went to work and left me to look after my sister (hell). Shes 12 but still, shes VERY ANNOYING. But then i went to Gamestation and had a look at Xbox 360 deals. They had a good one, but my Mum didn't let me buy it. Its was a good idea not to, because if i go with my Dad he will probably find the best deal around, and get more money off in some way. My dads like that.
When we got home i spoke to my Dad on the phone (hes working up in Yorkshire) and he let drop that he knew what my first car was going to be. I'm only 15, and my parents already know what my first car is going to be. xD. So yeah, my first car. Its going to be a red Peugeot 107 S with white racing stripes. Its cheap to run, and cheap to buy. BUT what i didn't tell you is that it will only have about 400 miles on it when i get it, and it will be four years old. This is because it is one of my Dads work colleagues company cars, but he prefers to use the van.
But yeah, back to that phone call. He said i should wait until i get an xbox for the best deal around, and i should advertise some stuff first to make up more money to buy it.

22/7/2009

I did homework today. its a miracle. lol! I'll give you an example of my homework:

Quote :
Lieber Lukas,

Wie gehts? Es geht mir gut. Vielen Dank fur deinen Brief. Heute beschreibe ich mich und meine familie. Auch, bescheibe ich mein Schlafzimmer und meine Haus.
Ich heisse Ben und ich bin funfzehn Jahre alt. Ich wohne in Rhoose und ich komme aus England. Ich besuche Llantwit Major Schule. Ich habe am 12 Juli Geburtstag. Ich habe kurze braune haare und braune Augen. Ich bin mittelgross und ziemlich schlank.
Ich habe Geschwister. Ich habe eine Schwester. Sie heisst Alannah und sie ist zwolf Jahre alt. Sie ist ziemlich klein und schlank. Sie hat lange, rote Haare und braune Augen. Sie ist ziemlich glucklich.
Meine Mutter heisst Jayne und sie ist ziemlich gross. Sie hat rote Haare und blaue Augen. Sie ist nett. Mein Vater heisst Chris und er ist ziemlich gross und ziemlich schlank. Er hat braune und graue Haare und Braune Augen. Er ist ziemlich ungduldig.
Ich habe zwie Haustiere. Ich habe zwei Meerschweinchen.
Rhoose ist ein ziemlich kleines Dorf. Rhoose ist an der Kuste und auf dem Land. Mein Haus ist gross und hat sechzehn zimmer; einen Dacboden, einen Waschraum, eine Kuche, eine Dusche, eine Toilette, funf Schlafzimmer, zwei Wohnzimmer, zwei Badezimmer, ein Esszimmer und ein Arbeitzimmer. Ich habe eine Garage. Ich wohne in einem Einfamilienhaus.
Mein Schlafzimmer ist ziemlich gross und sehr ordentlich. Die Wande sind blaue und grun. Diese Farben sind sehr bunt. Mein Teppich ist hellblau, aber ein bisschen schmutzig. Die Vorhange sind blau. In meinem schlafzimmer habe ich einen Doppelbett. Mein Bett ist braun. Meine Bett decke ist blau. Ich habe grune kopfkissen auf dem bett. Neben meinem Bett habe ich einen Tisch. Ich habe ein kleiderschrank und einen schrank fur meine Bucher. Ich habe einen Fernseher und einen Playstation.
Ich helfe oft zu Hause. Ich trockne ab. Ich sauge staub, ich mache das Bett, ich raume mein zimmer auf und ich decke den Tisch.
Und du? Hast du Haustiere? Beschreiben dein Haus.

Schrieb bald zuruck,

Dein Ben

Yeah i know. Terrible, isn't it.

Thanks for reading guys!

PEACE OUT

EDIT: Youtube went down for maintenance just now, and thats annoying aswell. I WANNA WATCH COD4 ALL GHILLIED UP!!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Monasti's Blog #5 :: Comments

No Comment.

Monasti's Blog #5

Page 1 of 1