Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anne's Blog III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Bonney

Anne Bonney

Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1292
Infractions : No infractions

Anne's Blog III Empty
PostAnne's Blog III

Well, I'll start at half past seven, as not only was it a respectable time, but I also managed to respectably get out of bed at that time! My parents are away for a few days and I'm alone in charge of the house, so I had the early-morning duty of walking the dog. Unfortunately she was a handful today, so when I got home I lay back on my bed and fell asleep again Sleep =P

Many hours A little while later I woke up and read the newspaper before working on my Japanese homework. Collected the post, which had lots of university things and my final exam result, which was good, so I was pleased great Then I walked the dog again, and straight after went to my Japanese lesson. On the way there I went into a few shops and the bank to sort out bits and pieces. There were some very chatty strangers there! Which was nice, because when you're home alone it can be a little lonesome Razz Japanese was fun, my teacher gave me some souvenirs from her last trip to Japan and said that her mother wanted me to visit! That'd be nice; but either way I'll go back to Japan some day. Travelling anywhere abroad is an incrediblle experience!

I got caught in a huge cold rainstorm walking home, which was not great seeing as I'm not feeling perfect anyway! I've got a cough, which made me pretty nervous meeting all the cast of a play I saw yesterday, seeing as I didn't want to ruin their health for the next performance lol!

Then I walked the dog yet again (she'll need a fifth walk later on) and now I'm here! That's about it =P

Pirate
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Anne's Blog III :: Comments

No Comment.

Anne's Blog III

Page 1 of 1