Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couple of suggestions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBulletBill

BlueBulletBill

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-04
Nintendopeeps Coins : 97
Infractions : No infractions

Couple of suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Couple of suggestions.   Couple of suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Okay, I'm just going to do this in list format.

*Make an Applications forum so people can apply for staff positions or Affiliate positions. (More on that later) Make requirements for different positions and make a format.
My suggestion:
Staff Applications
Name:
Sites Worked For:
Why You Should Be Chosen:
(Then special questions, like for Writer you'd ask for a preview of their work.)

Affiliate Application
Name, Age
Site link:
Site Button:
Number of Members:
Why Your Site Should Be Chosen

I'd be one of the first to apply for both, by the way.

*Make an Affy module.
This is just a page module where the Affiliate buttons would be stored.
In case you don't know, Affying is where two sites agree to show each others site buttons, therefore sharing traffic.

*Make a section on Wii Hacking.
I don't know about Wii Hacking, I prefer to stick to PSP hacks. But Wii Hacking is catching on, and it might be good to get on the band wagon while you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tormsgaming.darkbb.com
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081

PostSubject: Re: Couple of suggestions.   Couple of suggestions. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:52 pm

All of those suggestions sounds like they are going to be refused.

I don't like any of them. If a site wants to affiliate, then private message Uzi.

The rules says that you should not ask for a staff rank, the staff would ask you.

And, for the wii hacking, hacking is not supported at this forum. When I used to run this forum, I removed all of the hackers, Wink . They are annoying and other forum members doesn't like to play them on wifi.

But, this is all up to Uzi to decide, but he is busy at the moment, so he might not show some activity for awhile. And, our administrator Cyber, is resigning.

So, seeing that there is a lack of forum administrators, am sure someone will be promoted soon to handle these suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Couple of suggestions.   Couple of suggestions. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:32 pm

BlueBulletBill wrote:
Okay, I'm just going to do this in list format.

*Make an Applications forum so people can apply for staff positions or Affiliate positions. (More on that later) Make requirements for different positions and make a format.
My suggestion:
1. Staff Applications
Name:
Sites Worked For:
Why You Should Be Chosen:
(Then special questions, like for Writer you'd ask for a preview of their work.)

2. Affiliate Application
Name, Age
Site link:
Site Button:
Number of Members:
Why Your Site Should Be Chosen

I'd be one of the first to apply for both, by the way.

2. *Make an Affy module.
This is just a page module where the Affiliate buttons would be stored.
In case you don't know, Affying is where two sites agree to show each others site buttons, therefore sharing traffic.

3. *Make a section on Wii Hacking.
I don't know about Wii Hacking, I prefer to stick to PSP hacks. But Wii Hacking is catching on, and it might be good to get on the band wagon while you can.

I'll list my responses in the order of respective suggestion to answer:

1. I think we need more members and activity first. Rolling Eyes (Marc's answer is the same as my opinion on the matter)

2. As said above, Uzi will be in charge of that decision. However, I've gone from despising the idea to being neutral about it.

3. Ahh, I was wondering if anyone was going to suggest this. Personally, I feel that it would be a great eye-catching addition to the forum but it should be heavily moderated and checked so that the exploits of others don't end up ruining another's Wii (disclaimer should be used just in case, lol).
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
BlueBulletBill

BlueBulletBill

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-04
Nintendopeeps Coins : 97

PostSubject: Re: Couple of suggestions.   Couple of suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Dang. Well, I will stay active, post articles, get people to join. Hopefully then I will get noticed and become staff. I'd love to help this site, but there's only so much a member can do, you know?

Ganondorf Spirits Group says:
Just keep doing what your doing and I'm sure something good might happen in the future. great
Back to top Go down
http://www.tormsgaming.darkbb.com
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Couple of suggestions.   Couple of suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Well, this suggestion was sort of achieved.

Topic locked and moved to Achieved Suggestions section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of suggestions.   Couple of suggestions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple of suggestions.
Page 1 of 1