Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Netflix to hit the Wii, Spring 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OsmiuMap

OsmiuMap

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-07
Nintendopeeps Coins : 45
Infractions : No infractions

Netflix to hit the Wii, Spring 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Netflix to hit the Wii, Spring 2010   Netflix to hit the Wii, Spring 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:43 am

Not sure if this is the right place, please move if needed.

If you're stateside like I am, there's a high chance you have Netflix. If you don't or live elsewhere, Netflix is an online movie renting service that delivers movies to your house and also a movie streaming service. Well now, the best-selling console of this generation will let you stream Netflix movies come Spring of 2010. There will be no additional charge to use the service if your Netflix plan is 9 dollars a month or higher. To use the service you will have to request a special disc to be delivered to you as is the case with the Playstation 3's Netflix service.

This is good news for at least me, because now I'm 3-5 months away from getting a Wii. Score. Also, I'm sorry if Netflix IS available to other countries, but I'm not sure.

For more details:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/13/technology/companies/13netflix.html
Back to top Go down

Netflix to hit the Wii, Spring 2010
Page 1 of 1