Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pokemon Article of many things- by Angelica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Angelica
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Angelica

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-05-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 881
Infractions : No infractions

The Pokemon Article of many things- by Angelica Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemon Article of many things- by Angelica   The Pokemon Article of many things- by Angelica I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:03 pm

1.The Pokemon website has had a revamp and you can watch any episode of pokemon you want
2.The Pokéwalker counts the number of steps you take as you walk around. The more steps you take, the more Watts you earn, which you can spend to find items and Pokémon!
When you transfer a Pokémon from your game into your Pokéwalker, you can select which Route you’d like to take your Pokémon along. Depending on which Route you take (such as in a grassland or by the sea), you’ll encounter different wild Pokémon and find remarkable items. When you first begin your journeys with the Pokéwalker, the list of Routes you can select from is short. But, the more you take a Stroll with your Pokémon, the more Routes will appear and the more Pokémon and items you’ll be able to get!

Find out more here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_hgss_news_walker-2010-01-06/

3. There is a 3rd Pokemon Ranger game. I was looking through IGN when I found this. Its called Pokemon Ranger:The Path Of Light. http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/106/1060881p1.html
In this, the reigion is called Oblivia
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119
Infractions : No infractions

The Pokemon Article of many things- by Angelica Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Article of many things- by Angelica   The Pokemon Article of many things- by Angelica I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Omg, someone actually wrote after so long! The first part is good, but can you lengthen the description of the 3rd Pokemon Ranger game? Then I think the article will look good. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/

The Pokemon Article of many things- by Angelica
Page 1 of 1