Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.

Main websiteHomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Three Great Abyss Leveling Sports For Aion Leveling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amberchen

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 210
Infractions : Member Banned

PostSubject: Three Great Abyss Leveling Sports For Aion Leveling   Wed May 05, 2010 8:11 pm

If you start aion power leveling leveling in the Abyss areas, doing quests is not enough to level up. At this time, you should grind more. However, you can level up fast a guide, which will guide you to know the quests as many as possible. And let you do the quests in the shortest time, which will save you quite a lot of time. Moreover, it can show you some excellent quests routes. Actually, you can buy aion gold. This method is more effectively. Also, there are many other ways to gain more aion kinah. If you have leveled up to 30, the following are some examples of the great grinding spots in Abyss for you.
Firstly, the first spot located at Lake Asteria, in the Upper Abyss, to the North-East. The mobs are the Mirroglass Waterworms, level 30. These mobs are squishy.
Secondly, the second spot situated on the top of the island, in the west of Lake Asteria. You can not miss the level 33-34 Balaur faction mobs. Here XP is quite nice, the mobs have a “juicy” loot table and they also drop aion kina.
Thirdly, the reason that the leveling guides give me knowledge lies in Lower Island, west from Lake Asteria. The mobs here are level 33 to 34 undead types, and give excellent amounts of XP.
These skills are known to many players. There are many other methods to gain aion gold and level up fast. You can visit the professional website [Only admins are allowed to see this link] for more information.
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: Three Great Abyss Leveling Sports For Aion Leveling   Thu May 06, 2010 9:59 am

Hmm, interesting. Never heard of that game though. This isn't the website to be explaining this stuff on though.

Locked and Trashed

My avatar shows what I do to rule breakers. Dark blue is your bane. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/

Three Great Abyss Leveling Sports For Aion Leveling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Nintendopeeps Garbage :: Nintendopeeps Garbage-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum