Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.

Main websiteHomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Guide To Level Up Your Chanter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amberchen

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 210
Infractions : Member Banned

PostSubject: A Guide To Level Up Your Chanter   Thu May 06, 2010 9:17 pm

In [Only admins are allowed to see this link] online, when you play Chanter, you will find it quite difficult for you to play, because this class is mixed with tank, healer, but is mainly a buff class. At this circumstance, you need a guide to make you level up easily and gain [Only admins are allowed to see this link] quickly. By knowing how to gear your class, which stigmas to use and what rotations, you can have a big progress in the game, thus will make you earn [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and level up quickly.
Firstly, mail armor is the common gear in Chanter. Though it will protect you well, it is not good to use it when you level up. Swapping those weapons is more effective. Also, you should make sure you lose block and the manastone slot from the shield. For manastones, you should go for full critical rating or [Only admins are allowed to see this link] accuracy.
Secondly, as for Aion Chanter Leveling Guide, you can use it after you level up to 20 and doing quests. In my opinion it is better to use damage stigmas, such as Chant of Rage. This will increase your attack power for 15% in half an hour, it can also double casting speed.
Lastly, you can [Only admins are allowed to see this link], and it will give you more guides to level up. By using these small skills, you can get along in PvE quite well. If you want more information, you can visit [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: A Guide To Level Up Your Chanter   Fri May 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Wrong website to post this stuff on!

Locked and Trashed

My avatar shows what I do to rule breakers. Dark blue is your bane. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/

A Guide To Level Up Your Chanter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Nintendopeeps Garbage :: Nintendopeeps Garbage-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum