Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME!

Go down 
3 posters

Do you think this looks cool?
Yes
Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Vote_lcap120%Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Vote_rcap1
 20% [ 1 ]
No
Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Vote_lcap120%Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Vote_rcap1
 20% [ 1 ]
AWESOME
Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Vote_lcap160%Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Vote_rcap1
 60% [ 3 ]
BAD!!
Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Vote_lcap10%Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Dark Angelica
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Angelica

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-05-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 881
Infractions : No infractions

Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Empty
PostSubject: Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME!   Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:55 am

Hi guys, before i show you the pics, heres what we found out:
PEGI: RP

Hugamari:
Here is some exciting news for all of us Pokemon fans! They have recently announced a new Pokemon game! Below are some screenshots and other pictures from the brand new games, Pokemon Black and Pokemon White! When Angelica and I started talking about this we felt we just HAD to make an article on it. Here is some news from Angelica on Pokemon Black and White! =)

Angelica:
Have you already collected them all? Well then, grab up your pokeball, because a fifth generation of Pokémon creatures comes your way from Nintendo!
Genre: RPG
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Game Freak
Release Date: TBA 2011
Exclusively on: Nintendo DS.
Hi guys, Well you will be amazed. they are coming out on ds, the graphics are absolutely amazing. Well its kinda hard to expalin, because it is mind boggling. So, before you scroll down I suggest you calm yourself down. BECAUSE ITS EXTREME AWESOMENESS!

Hugamari:
That isnt even close to describing how awesome this looks, no words can do that though. That is PERFECT!

The new generation 5 starters!:
Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! 0514-pokemon_full_600

Angelica: Guys in my personal opionion, the blue thing looks like Piplup with its head chopped off and replace with a huge round marshmallow, they look okay, its just i think pokemon are running out of ideas. The three starters are: Tsutarja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru.

Hugamari: IMO(In my opinion) I think that the grass starters head kinda looks like cyndaquil, and i could've sworn that blue one was a Piplup who got a deformity. The scenery while adventuring throughout the game is dazzling, and the only non starter pokemon revealed to me seems like the next Lucario! I have always wanted another pig pokemon so if i get this game i defenitely want that starter! ~con
*(Lets just hope they have a Zebra pokemon finally)

Angelica: Do you guys want to see the graphics of the 3-d awesomeness now? PREPARE TO BE AMAZED, Introducing the starter town, a pic of a house i think
Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! PokemonScans

Hugamari:How about a battle scene?

Angellica: Oh yes, I think so!

Hugamari:Here is an epic looking fight! New pokemon!
Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Image

Angelica: And now to summarise and tell you more about this amazing game is Hugumari!!!

Hugamari:Well, from what I have seen, I can assure that Pokemon fans everywhere will defenitely want to try out this game! Gamefreak seems to be taking a different approach to this region, resembling more of a rustling, bustling city like New York or San Fransisco. The main characters are also a bit older (probably because they know all the veteran players are either teenagers/in thier 20's by now!) I myself like that they are older! The pokemon seem like really huge rip-off's besides the piggy, its kinda cute! =) The whole 3-D thing makes me want to die because of pure awesomeness! Whoda thought something so epic could come from a handheld. If you want back to the Blue/Red/Green/Yellow days, they'd call you crazy if you were to say games would look like that coming from handheld! Overall I am really anticipating the US/UK release of this game! I also cant wait until more information rises! This is truly exciting for any Pokemon fan! ^-^
Okay sorry for wall of text but im done now, now to Angelica!

Angelica: Hey guys, well i'm here to share my views aswell. Personally I agree with everything Hugamari said, but I wanted to expand a bit more. You see, most of us on here are probably huge pokemon fans but the only thing that is attractiing me to this game is the graphics. Gamefreak are running out of ideas for new pokemon, hence the marshmellow, piplup deformity thingy.Oh one more thing,Pokemon Black and White will be playable on ALL the DS systems and 3DS. Now if you're sitting here thinking, "3DS? What the heck!" Well, in this review/thingy ma bob, we will tell you what it is:
Most 3D systems require users to wear special glasses but Nintendo said that its system will not need such add-ons.
Nintendo described the 3DS - as the device is likely to be called - the successor to the DS, which has sold over 125 million units worldwide.
Nintendo said that the new console will be compatible with existing games.
It said the games console will be available at some point either this year or early 2011 and promised more details at the E3 games show in June this year.

Hugamari: omg on the 3ds it would be omgdeath epic!

Angelica: Thats all for now from us, we will keep you updated if we find any more news

Hugamari: Thankyou for reading and to end this revierw, we will show you some gameplay!

Angelica: Thankyou and have a nice day! Did you have a nice time watching the jaapanse people? Seemed like they were on crack, 1 last thing! A pokemon center!!
Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! Picture-53
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081

PostSubject: Re: Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME!   Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:00 pm

It looks cool awesome.

I couldn't choose awesome because I already voted. ( Voted for 'it looks cool' )

Nice information, by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME!   Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Meh, Heartgold I think will be the last Pokemon game I will own.

P.S. Is that starter a red Grumpig??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
Dark Angelica
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Angelica

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-05-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 881

PostSubject: Re: Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME!   Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:52 am

Personallly i think pokemon have took it 2 far
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME!   Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:33 pm

That's exactly why I'm stopping. "Gotta Catch 'Em All" is becoming tedious.

EDIT:

Moved to Articles section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME!   Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelica and Hugamari bring you exiting news....A NEW GAME!
Page 1 of 1