Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Mario Galaxy 2 News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Angelica
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Angelica

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-05-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 881
Infractions : No infractions

Super Mario Galaxy 2 News Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Galaxy 2 News   Super Mario Galaxy 2 News I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:42 am

Right, first the introduction.
Hey its me Angelica again,
Thanks to my good friend Ganondorf( I LOVE YOU DUDE!) without him, this wouldnt be possible
So here I am, typing, You're probably wanting me to get on with the review/article thingy,

I found out more news about the second one.

Super Mario Galaxy 2!

The latest in Nintendo's series of Super Mario galaxy 2 transmissions reveals an old level from Super Mario 64.
Yes, as you can see in the gameplay video below, Super Mario Galaxy 2 will feature Whomp's Fortress, one of the levels in the classic N64 platformer.
It has been give a modern makeover but it looks practically the same, the only difference being that you have to collect Star Bits instead of coins. It looks amazing.

Oh and using wikipedia, I found spilers for the plot. If you want to see, click the word Spoiler

Spoiler:

Now,
Instead of the hub world of the last game, Galaxy 2 will include a map system similar to those in Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.This is navigated via a mobile planet called Starship Mario (so named because it's shaped like Mario's head), which can be visited anytime and is expanded upon when new abilities are unlocked

I also found a english cover boxset of the game:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 News Super_10

As you can see, Yoshi is in the game

Im really looking forward to playing this game
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119
Infractions : No infractions

Super Mario Galaxy 2 News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy 2 News   Super Mario Galaxy 2 News I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Hmmm, so basically it will be the exact same game as its predecessor, but with Yoshis?

Definetly going to get it. Smile

Website URL's of the sources at the bottom of your article would be helpful. great
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/

Super Mario Galaxy 2 News
Page 1 of 1