Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i am back baby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

i am back baby Empty
Posti am back baby

get this i got it back the pokemon heart gold and i am back baby i am back he he he yea woooo i will defeat the trainer red now i have devised a plan and the heart gold is the exact game that was originally mine i mean what are the odds and i got a new ds which is a pre-ordered 3DS!!!!!! nah i wish but i got the original ds not the ds lite not the dsi just the ds the fist model the one i originally wanted and i am going to find this thief and put him in prison we already filed a police report after i found out that i found the ds lite with my origonal heart gold but i cant garuntee i will get the ds lite back. so if any one is needing my help i can help after about 12 days mabye even sooner so i am takeing requests again so dont forget to send me a message i am checking my messeges weekly so i can probably get to you in 1-7 days i will try to check every tuesday so if you did get my friend code then erase it i got a new ds so i have to re download the code and re enter the ones i already got so i have to download everything
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

i am back baby :: Comments

No Comment.

i am back baby

Page 1 of 1