Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

people just dont get it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

people just dont get it Empty
Postpeople just dont get it

Some people are convinced that people who wear black are worshiping satan (lucifer, the devil, ect.). But they aren't. Alot of people take me to be a bad person at first look (or over the internet's case, if someone finds out who is goth or even a little). But actually i'm sweet and caring. I'm just judged by first look and on how people think I will act. like manistai ( I dont know if I spelled it right) for example, we were getting along you know, just talking and he found out I was a little goth and he stopped talking to me which is why I dont get the fact just because were different in looks dosen't mean we are different on the inside and some people just dont get it. Alot of us have problems which is why we are like we are now. Also alot of us aren't strong enough to admit it, but I am. My own mother didn't want me when I was born. She was afraid that I would turn out like my dad. She had nothing to do with me until she found out that I am nothing like my dad. I was 3-4 when she came into my life finaly and rejected her when I was 9 she hardly had any thing to do with me now and im grateful. Because I know then that if she got me to think she loved me then I know now that it would be a lie. See, now people who think we are bad know why alot of us are goth and why I specificly am. Even though I am strong, it was still hard to admit it.Even though im Goth, i'm happy on who i am.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

people just dont get it :: Comments

No Comment.

people just dont get it

Page 1 of 1