Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mario big day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jamieearlsblues

jamieearlsblues

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-08-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 408
Infractions : No infractions

mario big day  Empty
PostSubject: mario big day    mario big day  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:33 am

one moring mario checked out the haunted mansion that luigi won he got a flashlight and headed to the wood he was scare of the noise that is frighting him when he saw a lighting coming from the mansion king boo saw him out the window he was angry at mario what happen in the past so mario saw the house beside the manison it was professor e gadd house he was wearing a funny glasses, white hairdo, white coat, he came out he said hi mario what are u doing here mario said im checking out the mansion luigi won professer said oh um u need a poster of luigi birthday so king boo set everything on the table all the boos help cook it so mario fix the poster it pretty colors and mario got the invite from everybody peach, daisy, yoshi, baby mario, baby luigi, baby peach, baby daisy, baby wario, donkey kong family, and cousin waluigi, wario, bowser, baby bowser, bowser jr, noki, pianta, all the star elder, toadette, toads, toadsworth, dry bones, petey piranha, monty mole, bowser kids, and finally luigi so when everybody got there invite sept everybody kinda scare of the woods to the mansion beside the bowser familys they gone in so they all got there flashlight and headed to the party until luigi came he look scared he got in and he headed to the mansion when the flash of thunder and lighting started booming so he headed to the door slowely open the door and when he got in the lights are off so everybody said happy birthday luigi so mario came to him happy birthday bro he gave the him the hat and everybody injoying the party they played games and luigi got the cake and he wish on the candles an blow them out so king boo came out and got angry at the mario bros and started to pick them up and gave them a ride and everybody said happy birthday to you happy birthday to luigi happy birthday to u so when the party was huge process so luigi open the gift from everybody sept luigi didnt like the present bowser gave luigi it was to weird so he like the pot daisy gave him and gift card the babies made to him and yoshi trophey he got from yoshi and birdo gift was a flowers koopa kids was a camera star elders was a dream capture toadette and toads gave luigi a diary and a book toadsworth was a balloon he like them all so they have a good birthday so mario and luigi help the boos and king boo clean the place up so everybody went home and they like the party so mario and luigi got the trashbag and clean the plates up and cups and forks and spoon into the trash and boo got the trashbag and put it in the dumpster so luigi like the party i cant wait for my next one so mario well say well brother ur the special brother i ever had thank u
so the end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

mario big day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: mario big day    mario big day  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:27 pm

okay, like you other story you missed punctuation and grammar in general. I didn't even bother reading it passed the first sentence this time though, because it was hard to read. Please be sure to check your grammar before posting this.

Also in the wrong place. Topic moved
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

mario big day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: mario big day    mario big day  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:47 am

Great, you remembered how to mod correctly. Smile

We haven't had to mod in such a long time, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128

mario big day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: mario big day    mario big day  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:58 am

He is a little M.R. if you know what I mean and its literal but im not asking to give slack.
Back to top Go down
jamieearlsblues

jamieearlsblues

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-08-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 408

mario big day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: mario big day    mario big day  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:12 am

justin u dont have to tell everybody im a mr everybody knows that yes i miss some thing in the story i know i trying to make a story without grammer and puntuation in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mario big day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: mario big day    mario big day  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mario big day
Page 1 of 1