Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpongeBob's gotten more violent?

Go down 
5 posters

Is this show getting more violent?
Yes
SpongeBob's gotten more violent? Vote_lcap175%SpongeBob's gotten more violent? Vote_rcap1
 75% [ 3 ]
No
SpongeBob's gotten more violent? Vote_lcap125%SpongeBob's gotten more violent? Vote_rcap1
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
YoshiRider

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-04
Nintendopeeps Coins : 396
Infractions : No infractions

SpongeBob's gotten more violent? Empty
PostSubject: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:49 pm

I've noticed lately that SpongeBob, over the years, has gotten a tad more violent, but what do you think? Here are some examples:

SpongeBob's gotten more violent? Sbdvd1-2

SpongeBob's gotten more violent? 14722559

SpongeBob's gotten more violent? 41605_297655898462_7502485_n

So do you think things have gotten more violent on SpongeBob?

Last edited by YoshiRider on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image problem)
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:09 pm

I definetly agree that Spnogebob has gotten more violent. Those Squidward picture look painful, btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
YoshiRider

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Ganondorf Spirits Group wrote:
I definetly agree that Spnogebob has gotten more violent. Those Squidward picture look painful, btw.

I too was shocked that they got away with that, especially with the root of skin still attached afterwords. There was a gif I found of what happened after SpongeBob had that splinter in his thumb for so long, but I decided not to use it because it seemed too gross.
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Erm... Those pictures... I think that I'm going to vomit, lol.

Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
YoshiRider

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Big Bang wrote:
Erm... Those pictures... I think that I'm going to vomit, lol.

Oh they're not bad! Razz
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

Big Bang

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 am

YoshiRider wrote:
Oh they're not bad! Razz
They're not that bad, but they're still disgusting, lol.
Back to top Go down
YoshiRider

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Big Bang wrote:
YoshiRider wrote:
Oh they're not bad! Razz
They're not that bad, but they're still disgusting, lol.

I know, even worse than the scene where Patrick eats sour milk.
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

Big Bang

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:05 pm

YoshiRider wrote:
In the past when I watched SpongeBob, I never saw an episode where Patrick drank/ate sour milk, lol.

The worst episode ( if you think about it, you'll know what I'm talking about ) was when Patrick told Sponge Bob that his peanut butter was in Sponge Bob's jelly.

Also, think about it. They live at "Bikini Bottom" ... cry2 What kind of tv show are they trying to make young minds look at? rambo
Back to top Go down
YoshiRider

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 am

Big Bang wrote:
YoshiRider wrote:
In the past when I watched SpongeBob, I never saw an episode where Patrick drank/ate sour milk, lol.

The worst episode ( if you think about it, you'll know what I'm talking about ) was when Patrick told Sponge Bob that his peanut butter was in Sponge Bob's jelly.

Also, think about it. They live at "Bikini Bottom" ... cry2 What kind of tv show are they trying to make young minds look at? rambo

Actually it was "Hey! You've got your toothpaste in my peanut butter!".

And I'm sure they mean Bikini Atoll, not the bathing suit.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:02 am

Actually if you look into the history of SpongeBob, it was made to be entertaining for both adult and kids. SpongeBob not only appeals to kids with jokes, but with jokes older people can only understand. Like the movie, SpongeBob ask for the Bag of Winds and Patrick says "Ok here you go buddy" (A huge lump is in Patrick's pants as he turns around) They both laugh and then Patrick pulls out the real Bag of Winds and SpongeBob is wierded out.
Back to top Go down
YoshiRider

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 am

Justin wrote:
Actually if you look into the history of SpongeBob, it was made to be entertaining for both adult and kids. SpongeBob not only appeals to kids with jokes, but with jokes older people can only understand. Like the movie, SpongeBob ask for the Bag of Winds and Patrick says "Ok here you go buddy" (A huge lump is in Patrick's pants as he turns around) They both laugh and then Patrick pulls out the real Bag of Winds and SpongeBob is wierded out.

Yeah, I'm aware of the more adult humor especially in SpongeBob: The Movie, like when Mr. Krabs refers to SpongeBob as a ******* 3 times.
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

Big Bang

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:05 pm

YoshiRider wrote:
Justin wrote:

Yeah, I'm aware of the more adult humor especially in SpongeBob: The Movie, like when Mr. Krabs refers to SpongeBob as a ******* 3 times.
This is what I was trying to say. Didn't think that younger people ( children under 9 years old ) would have figured it out, but it's really "sick humor" , haha.
Back to top Go down
jamieearlsblues

jamieearlsblues

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-08-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 408

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:06 pm

sbsp is pose to be funny so is patrick there great humor it sometimes violent but it a still great show and i laugh everytime sbsp comes to a funny part
Back to top Go down
YoshiRider

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 am

Very true my friend, very true.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Ha ha, jamie, you're suppose to laugh at funny parts, thats why they are called "funny parts". lol!
Back to top Go down
YoshiRider

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:37 pm

I like funny parts. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpongeBob's gotten more violent?   SpongeBob's gotten more violent? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SpongeBob's gotten more violent?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Entertainment :: Media Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com