Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.



 
Main websiteHomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The 3ds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin

avatar

Number of posts : 484
Age : 23
Location : Hyrule
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: The 3ds    Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Who all got a 3ds? What game(s) do you have for it? What games do you plan on getting? I got Blazblue, it's one of the best games I've played. My favorite character which is also my best Character is Makoto Nanaya.

_________________
No matter how many times you fall down in the flames of failure. You must act like a Phoenix and rise from the ashes and try again.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 27
Location : on a Bomberman Rampage
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:46 pm

I have one. Right now I have two games for it, Super Street Fighter IV and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

As far as games I getting? Well, right now I'm planning on obtaining Paper Mario 3D, Super Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Shin Megami Tensei to name a few. Wink
Back to top Go down
Justin

avatar

Number of posts : 484
Age : 23
Location : Hyrule
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 pm

I plan on getting Paper Mario Mainly. So they're making Luigi's Mansion 2? Ive beaten the first one so Ill add that to the list.

_________________
No matter how many times you fall down in the flames of failure. You must act like a Phoenix and rise from the ashes and try again.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 27
Location : on a Bomberman Rampage
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 pm

oh yeah, it looks like it'll be fun. Also added to my list is now Sonic Generations and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

avatar

Number of posts : 1183
Age : 23
Location : The Caribbean
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 pm

The 3DS is to be blamed for the push back date of the Wii U, Sad

PS. Don't have one...
Back to top Go down
http://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Justin

avatar

Number of posts : 484
Age : 23
Location : Hyrule
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:06 pm

So you favor the Wii U over the 3ds?

_________________
No matter how many times you fall down in the flames of failure. You must act like a Phoenix and rise from the ashes and try again.
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

avatar

Number of posts : 1183
Age : 23
Location : The Caribbean
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Justin wrote:
So you favor the Wii U over the 3ds?
No, lol. Although, I have a Nintendo DS so it's pointless for me to purchase another one, with 3D, tongue
Back to top Go down
http://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Justin

avatar

Number of posts : 484
Age : 23
Location : Hyrule
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Not really, I found it really fun. The game I got which you most likley read from the first post to this site, is the best fighter game I played. I don't use 3D much, but I do every now and then.

_________________
No matter how many times you fall down in the flames of failure. You must act like a Phoenix and rise from the ashes and try again.
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

avatar

Number of posts : 1183
Age : 23
Location : The Caribbean
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Justin wrote:
Not really, I found it really fun. The game I got which you most likley read from the first post to this site, is the best fighter game I played. I don't use 3D much, but I do every now and then.
Wait!

It isn't the same games as the Nintendo Ds? Or, it's like how the normal DS could have played both DS and gameboy games?

So, the 3DS could play both 3DS and DS games..
Back to top Go down
http://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 27
Location : on a Bomberman Rampage
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 am

Big Bang wrote:
Justin wrote:
Not really, I found it really fun. The game I got which you most likley read from the first post to this site, is the best fighter game I played. I don't use 3D much, but I do every now and then.
Wait!

It isn't the same games as the Nintendo Ds? Or, it's like how the normal DS could have played both DS and gameboy games?

So, the 3DS could play both 3DS and DS games..

No, it has a better card in both graphics and memory so it can play many more games and have better features than the DS. And it is like how the DS and DS-lite could play GBA games, so yeah, it can play both 3DS games and DS games, but the DS cannot play 3DS games.
Back to top Go down
Justin

avatar

Number of posts : 484
Age : 23
Location : Hyrule
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:21 pm

CyberBlastoise wrote:
Big Bang wrote:
Justin wrote:
Not really, I found it really fun. The game I got which you most likley read from the first post to this site, is the best fighter game I played. I don't use 3D much, but I do every now and then.
Wait!

It isn't the same games as the Nintendo Ds? Or, it's like how the normal DS could have played both DS and gameboy games?

So, the 3DS could play both 3DS and DS games..

No, it has a better card in both graphics and memory so it can play many more games and have better features than the DS. And it is like how the DS and DS-lite could play GBA games, so yeah, it can play both 3DS games and DS games, but the DS cannot play 3DS games.

Exactly.

_________________
No matter how many times you fall down in the flames of failure. You must act like a Phoenix and rise from the ashes and try again.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 27
Location : on a Bomberman Rampage
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:08 pm

well, the Ambassador program started yesterday. A w00t free games for purchasing the 3DS early! Basically, they gave us 10 free Ninty games. Wink

The games are

Legend of Zelda
Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of Link
Super Mario Bros.
Metroid
Ice Climbers
Balloon Fighter
Wrecking Crew
Yoshi
Golf
DK Jr.
Back to top Go down
Justin

avatar

Number of posts : 484
Age : 23
Location : Hyrule
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:32 pm

I got Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda 2 Link's Adventure, and Yoshi. I deleted Yoshi and Legend of Zelda 2 because to me, they were horrible games.

_________________
No matter how many times you fall down in the flames of failure. You must act like a Phoenix and rise from the ashes and try again.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 27
Location : on a Bomberman Rampage
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Justin wrote:
I got Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda 2 Link's Adventure, and Yoshi. I deleted Yoshi and Legend of Zelda 2 because to me, they were horrible games.

Admit it you only deleted Zelda II because it was too hard. loljk. But in all seriousness, I love that game. It's so hard and frustrating but fun and fulfilling. It really shows how a simple perspective change can cause a game's difficulty and playability to increase. But as you said it's not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

avatar

Number of posts : 1183
Age : 23
Location : The Caribbean
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:41 pm

CyberBlastoise wrote:
Admit it you only deleted Zelda II because it was too hard. loljk. But in all seriousness, I love that game. It's so hard and frustrating but fun and fulfilling.
All Zelda games got some sort of "stick point" in the gameplay.

It's like when I played Mega Man Battle Network 5 and I was stuck and didn't know what to do.. I guess all adventure games are kind of like that, haha.

Then, there's always Internet cheats and game walkthroughs, tongue ( only to be used to get "unstuck" / for me.. heehee... )
Back to top Go down
http://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Justin

avatar

Number of posts : 484
Age : 23
Location : Hyrule
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Big Bang wrote:
CyberBlastoise wrote:
Admit it you only deleted Zelda II because it was too hard. loljk. But in all seriousness, I love that game. It's so hard and frustrating but fun and fulfilling.
All Zelda games got some sort of "stick point" in the gameplay.

It's like when I played Mega Man Battle Network 5 and I was stuck and didn't know what to do.. I guess all adventure games are kind of like that, haha.

Then, there's always Internet cheats and game walkthroughs, tongue ( only to be used to get "unstuck" / for me.. heehee... )

I vowed to never use a Walkthrough or cheatsuntil I beat the game.

_________________
No matter how many times you fall down in the flames of failure. You must act like a Phoenix and rise from the ashes and try again.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 27
Location : on a Bomberman Rampage
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Justin wrote:
Big Bang wrote:
CyberBlastoise wrote:
Admit it you only deleted Zelda II because it was too hard. loljk. But in all seriousness, I love that game. It's so hard and frustrating but fun and fulfilling.
All Zelda games got some sort of "stick point" in the gameplay.

It's like when I played Mega Man Battle Network 5 and I was stuck and didn't know what to do.. I guess all adventure games are kind of like that, haha.

Then, there's always Internet cheats and game walkthroughs, tongue ( only to be used to get "unstuck" / for me.. heehee... )

I vowed to never use a Walkthrough or cheatsuntil I beat the game.

You and me both, kid. There was only one time I used a walkthrough before beating a game. That game? Animal Crossing.
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

avatar

Number of posts : 1183
Age : 23
Location : The Caribbean
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:51 am

CyberBlastoise wrote:
There was only one time I used a walkthrough before beating a game. That game? Animal Crossing.
I've done it twice, heehee..

Mega Man Battle Network 5 and Zelda, Razz

Yes! Zelda! I was stuck somewhere for days ( did not know where to go ) , so I couldn't take it anymore and read a walk-through for one part of the game.

Same with Mega Man... It happens a lot in adventure games, Jokes

Back to top Go down
http://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 398
Location : The Twilight Zone
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:32 am

Tell me about it. With Megaman Battle Network 3, I literally quit the game for a year before magically figuring out how to get to the final boss (then I found out you need both versions to beat the game 100%... Mad )

_________________



My avatar shows what I do to rule breakers. Dark blue is your bane. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
Justin

avatar

Number of posts : 484
Age : 23
Location : Hyrule
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Whch Zelda? Gannon, for Animal Crossing, it's understandable. The only way for the credits to pop up is when you talk to K.K. Slider, that technically means you beat it. Otherwise It is unbeatable. You guys ever played any Phoenix Wright games? I have, and it's really fun. Three days ago, I spent the best $4.99 ($5.00) I've ever spent. It was on an RPG game called Zenonia. You guys have got to get the game and try it. Well worth the buy. I also got LoZ Link's Adventure, and Abyss I & II. they are all great games and you can download LoZ Four Swords. Right now for free. Ofcourse it's for a limited amount of time so you better hurry. Well I'm going to go play Zenonia so I await your next posts my Amigos.

_________________
No matter how many times you fall down in the flames of failure. You must act like a Phoenix and rise from the ashes and try again.
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 398
Location : The Twilight Zone
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:07 pm

I'm guessing that Big Bang had trouble with either Link to the Past or Majora's Mask (if he was attempting to obtain all 24 masks). Those games were extremely difficult for me to complete 100% without giving up a couple of times, haha.

_________________



My avatar shows what I do to rule breakers. Dark blue is your bane. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
Justin

avatar

Number of posts : 484
Age : 23
Location : Hyrule
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:30 pm

I can't stand Majora's mask.

_________________
No matter how many times you fall down in the flames of failure. You must act like a Phoenix and rise from the ashes and try again.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 820
Age : 27
Location : on a Bomberman Rampage
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:35 am

Justin wrote:
I can't stand Majora's mask.

That's it, mister; you're grounded. Go sit in that corner over there and think about what you done.

Translation:
I love Majora's Mask and hope that it gets remade for the 3DS. I'd certainly play it.
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 398
Location : The Twilight Zone
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:54 pm

CyberBlastoise wrote:
Justin wrote:
I can't stand Majora's mask.

That's it, mister; you're grounded. Go sit in that corner over there and think about what you done.

Translation:
I love Majora's Mask and hope that it gets remade for the 3DS. I'd certainly play it.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? lol

Majora's Mask needs more loving from the gaming community.

_________________



My avatar shows what I do to rule breakers. Dark blue is your bane. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 3ds    

Back to top Go down
 
The 3ds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Nintendo Discussion :: General Nintendo Discussion-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum