Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaming From The Past: Earthbound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eruairun

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-07-25
Nintendopeeps Coins : 110
Infractions : No infractions

Gaming From The Past: Earthbound  Empty
PostSubject: Gaming From The Past: Earthbound    Gaming From The Past: Earthbound  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 pm

I am a fan of retro gaming systems such as the snes and other old gaming platforms and I am a huge fan of earthbound. It is the second game of triology, and the only one released in America.

It is a rpg set at an upbeat pace in small town called onett. Have you ever seen or played this game? If you think I am crazy well guess again! It stars a famous nintendo character, Ness!
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

Gaming From The Past: Earthbound  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming From The Past: Earthbound    Gaming From The Past: Earthbound  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 pm

I've heard of this game before, and I've seen some gameplay. It looked pretty interesting when I checked it out. The thing is, I don't have an NES anymore, nor do I have the game. The thing is about Ness is, I first found out about Earthbound while playing Supersmash Bros., (Yes, the very first one) and I hated playing as him due to the fact he was easily knocked out, and he was pretty weak. I haven't played as him on Melee, or Brawl due to the first game.
Back to top Go down

Gaming From The Past: Earthbound
Page 1 of 1