Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Y

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081
Infractions : No infractions

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Yep! Yet another pokemon game, this time for the 3DS.
Is anyone planning to purchase the game or do you think that it's a waste of money/time?
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Nintendopeeps Coins : 12454316

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:04 am

First I need to get a 3DS, but yeah I plan on getting it.

You have a favorite starter yet?
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:22 pm

I have no idea what pokemon will be included in X or Y.
I'm still on pokemon white (although I believe I skipped a few games if there are anything in-between diamond and black/white).
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:37 pm

I plan on getting it, yes. I plan on getting Y for the legendary that is rumored to be based on a wyvern. My favorite so far would be either one of the starters, or Legendaries. This is because these are the only released Pokemon so far. I guess it would be Fennekin, the Fire-type starter. It was rumored that Fennekin would be Fire/Fighting like it's predecessors since Hoenn. Nintendo has informed us that the Starters which are Froakie, Fennekin, and Chespin would only be Water-type, Fire-type, and Grass-type respectively. Then again, it could be referring to the first stages only. My source is http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Nintendopeeps Coins : 12454316

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:58 pm

I'll probably get X because I like Xerneas design. Way better than the two titular dragon pokemon from Black and White.

I really like Froakie and would either choose or Fennekin. Chespin looks too childish for me, but I bet his final evolution will look pretty cool, so he could also be an option. I thought Seismitoad from Black and white looked awesome, so I think that'll influence my decision to choose Froakie and see how his final evolution will turn out.

I thought about that too, but I think they just meant for the first stages, as they do with most of the starters, and then add a secondary type when they evolve.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Fox wrote:
I'll probably get X because I like Xerneas design. Way better than the two titular dragon pokemon from Black and White.

I disagree. Zekrom is better designed than the deer and the [s]w[/s]Yvern. But I digress, I'm getting X as well, and my starter? ....should you really ask? I'm starting with the Water-starter Froakie, because I hold on the hope that it'll evolve into a Water/Ice.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 am

Well, long time no see my friends. I decided to choose Chespin. Also, we should exchange 3ds friend codes (or whatever they're called). That way we can catch each other, and maybe battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y
Page 1 of 1