Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is it!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

This is it!! Empty
PostSubject: This is it!!   This is it!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:02 am

The final stretch is here!! I'm either going to the midnight release at GameStop tomorrow, or Saturday. Either way, Y will be in my hands. I haven't been this excited for a game since Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. What is the coolest feature you've seen so far that has been introduced in X&Y so far? Me? I'm really stoked to see the ability to actually ride Pokemon. I know that it's only certain ones, but still. Surf doesn't really count in my opinion, because you were never able to see the Pokemon. I don't know of we'll be able to see them when we use surf now, but I don't also see why not. Well, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

This is it!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Nintendo Discussion :: Nintendo Games Discussion :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com