Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonUmbreon

MoonUmbreon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-14
Nintendopeeps Coins : 4
Infractions : No infractions

I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name) Empty
PostSubject: I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name)   I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Well Hi everyone
I'm here as you probobly don't know me from anywhere >.>
My name is MoonUmbreon (P.S. not real name)
I am only 11 years old so im not the smartest person you'll know
I'd like to make more friends and if you like to message me I will happily accept.
Just to clear things up... I am a boy Very Happy
See you all around Cool

~MoonUmbreon~
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Nintendopeeps Coins : 12454316

I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name)   I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Hi there and welcome.
Of course I remember you.You joined our social group"Spirits Group" back at friendcodes.
And I'm also a boy.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokemonrock

Pokemonrock

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1054

PostSubject: Re: I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name)   I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:48 am

Hi Moony!
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-02-05
Nintendopeeps Coins : 536

PostSubject: Re: I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name)   I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:39 am

hey moony, havn't seen you on, you should come back and hang out, we love it when our members hang out with us on the chatbox. Just read the rules, follow them and have alot of fun!!
Back to top Go down
Nintendopeeps Bot
Bot
Bot
Nintendopeeps Bot

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2147483617

PostSubject: Re: I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name)   I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Quote :
Since this topic is old,it will be moved to the old introductions of nintendopeeps
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name)   I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I need one of these just as everyone else does (wow really long name)
Page 1 of 1