Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How popular your name is???

Go down 
+11
CyberBlastoise
Mith
Nicolas 47
Nintendopeeps
The Pokemon Master
Hyourinmaru307
MoonUmbreon
RIKU09
Fox
NinjaDragon1
Big Bang
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081
Infractions : No infractions

How popular your name is??? Empty
PostSubject: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:57 am

OK,so this thread is to rate how popular your name is so just type it out in this link below;
http://www.pokemyname.com/
And copy and paste what they said and post a reply so other's can veiw it.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Big Bang

Big Bang

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:59 am

MARC is the most popular 84.th name in USA (... 82.dean , 83.stanley , 84.marc , 85.roger , 86.todd ...). One in every 353 Americans are named as MARC and popularity of name MARC is 2.83 people per thousand.

If we compare the popularity statistics of MARC to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of December.15.2008 07:58 there are 864,783 people named as MARC in the United States and the number of MARC's are increasing by 7,436 people every year.

Usage of marc as a first name is 69.85% and its usage as a middle name is 30.15%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in MARC is 35 and this makes MARC arithmetic buddies with words like Candid, Keen, Clean. Add "Courtesy of PokeMyName.com' tag and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name MARC. Smile

I never knew my name was that popular,lol.
Back to top Go down
NinjaDragon1

NinjaDragon1

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-12-15
Nintendopeeps Coins : 455

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:31 pm

My name is the 223 most popular name in the US just after Don.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Nintendopeeps Coins : 12454316

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:18 pm

UZI is the most popular 12834.th name in USA (... 12832.latoya , 12833.raymonde , 12834.uzi , 12835.donell , 12836.odin ...). One in every 175,551 Americans are named as UZI and popularity of name UZI is 5.7 people per million.

If we compare the popularity statistics of UZI to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of December.15.2008 23:17 there are 1,741 people named as UZI in the United States and the number of UZI's are increasing by 15 people every year.

Usage of uzi as a first name is 75% and its usage as a middle name is 25%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in UZI is 56 and this makes UZI arithmetic buddies with words like Wise, Chaste, Hardy, Agreeable, Alert, Buddy. Add "Courtesy of PokeMyName.com' tag and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name UZI. Smile

Well my first name is Uzai,but they didn't have anything on it.
It's that rare,so I went with my nickname,which is Uzi.
Back to top Go down
NinjaDragon1

NinjaDragon1

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:24 pm

My Dad Wanted to name me Odin or Thor. If I was thor I would need to carry a hammer Smile I know that was bad.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:26 pm

I like Thor,haha.
Don't forget,you would also have to have an unlimited amount of thunderbolts with you.
Back to top Go down
NinjaDragon1

NinjaDragon1

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:29 pm

That would be cool and that would go with Zeus too. But If I was Odin I would have had to dig out my eye for unlimited creativity.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Haha,yea.
But I think Zeus is the Greek God of Gods and Thor is the Norse(I think) God of Gods.
Back to top Go down
NinjaDragon1

NinjaDragon1

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Zeus is the god of gods but it's Odin father of Thor that was the god of gods.
Back to top Go down
RIKU09

RIKU09

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-16
Nintendopeeps Coins : 16

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:33 pm

o it sais my name has 6222.nd and is most popular
Back to top Go down
MoonUmbreon

MoonUmbreon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-14
Nintendopeeps Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:47 pm

GAGE is the most popular 4713.rd name in USA (... 4711.lamberto , 4712.prospero , 4713.gage , 4714.shereen , 4715.lakshman ...). One in every 50,157 Americans are named as GAGE and popularity of name GAGE is 19.94 people per million.

If we compare the popularity statistics of GAGE to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of December.20.2008 23:46 there are 6,094 people named as GAGE in the United States and the number of GAGE's are increasing by 52 people every year.

Usage of gage as a middle name is much more common than its usage as a first name. Add "Courtesy of PokeMyName.com' tag and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name GAGE. Smile

Dang...
Back to top Go down
Hyourinmaru307

Hyourinmaru307

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-19
Nintendopeeps Coins : 0

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:56 am

EVAN is the most popular 212.nd name in USA (... 210.carolyn , 211.jacob , 212.evan , 213.jos , 214.jill ...). One in every 953 Americans are named as EVAN and popularity of name EVAN is 1.05 people per thousand.

If we compare the popularity statistics of EVAN to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of December.24.2008 12:54 there are 320,827 people named as EVAN in the United States and the number of EVAN's are increasing by 2,758 people every year.

Usage of evan as a middle name is slightly more common than its usage as a first name. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in EVAN is 42 and this makes EVAN arithmetic buddies with words like Nave, Doer. Add "Courtesy of PokeMyName.com' tag and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name EVAN. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Pokemon Master

The Pokemon Master

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 497

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Marc Spirit wrote:
OK,so this thread is to rate how popular your name is so just type it out in this link below;

When I went to the site, my Internet Explorer closed........
Back to top Go down
http://www.eptcforums.forumotion.net
Big Bang

Big Bang

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:12 pm

The Pokemon Master wrote:
Marc Spirit wrote:

Well,my own does that on some sites too,but it's working for me.
Back to top Go down
The Pokemon Master

The Pokemon Master

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 497

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Marc Spirit wrote:
The Pokemon Master wrote:
Marc Spirit wrote:

Well,my own does that on some sites too,but it's working for me.

I'll try on my other CPU.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eptcforums.forumotion.net
Nintendopeeps
Administrator
Administrator
Nintendopeeps

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Nintendopeeps Coins : 470

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:23 pm

MARSHALL is the most popular 208.th name in USA (... 206.melissa , 207.joe , 208.marshall , 209.saml , 210.carolyn ...). One in every 893 Americans are named as MARSHALL and popularity of name MARSHALL is 1.12 people per thousand.

If we compare the popularity statistics of MARSHALL to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of January.06.2009 22:20 there are 342,265 people named as MARSHALL in the United States and the number of MARSHALL's are increasing by 2,942 people every year.

Usage of marshall as a middle name is slightly more common than its usage as a first name. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in MARSHALL is 84 and this makes MARSHALL arithmetic buddies with words like Politic, Amusing, Useful, Informed. Add "Courtesy of PokeMyName.com' tag and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name MARSHALL.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

Number of posts : 791
Location : right behind you. i could see you head and what a big head it is.
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Nintendopeeps Coins : 579

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:16 pm

NICOLAS is the most popular 839.th name in USA (... 837.williams , 838.margarita , 839.nicolas , 840.antoine , 841.coleman ...). One in every 5,529 Americans are named as NICOLAS and popularity of name NICOLAS is 180.86 people per million.

If we compare the popularity statistics of NICOLAS to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of February.10.2009 15:14 there are 55,348 people named as NICOLAS in the United States and the number of NICOLAS's are increasing by 475 people every year.

Usage of nicolas as a first name is 66.14% and its usage as a middle name is 33.86%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in NICOLAS is 73 and this makes NICOLAS arithmetic buddies with words like Crafty, Graceful, Charming, Comely, Dainty, Focused, Sexy, Perfect, Sincere, Shrew, Bloody. Add "Courtesy of PokeMyName.com' tag and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name NICOLAS. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mith

Mith

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-02-14
Nintendopeeps Coins : 473

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:56 pm

MITCHELL is the most popular 155.th name in USA (... 153.ira , 154.sharon , 155.mitchell , 156.harvey , 157.arnold ...). One in every 641 Americans are named as MITCHELL and popularity of name MITCHELL is 1.56 people per thousand.

If we compare the popularity statistics of MITCHELL to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of February.14.2009 16:51 there are 477,255 people named as MITCHELL in the United States and the number of MITCHELL's are increasing by 4,098 people every year.

Usage of mitchell as a first name is 59.36% and its usage as a middle name is 40.64%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in MITCHELL is 82 and this makes MITCHELL arithmetic buddies with words like Cunning, Erudite, Idealistic, Earnest, Spruce, Diverse, Noisy, Pioneer, Quaint, Sleepy, Lawabiding

im popular Razz
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:33 pm

ROBERT is the most popular 4.th name in USA (... 2.david , 3.michael , 4.robert , 5.james , 6.william ...). One in every 30 Americans are named as ROBERT and popularity of name ROBERT is 33.83 people per thousand.

If we compare the popularity statistics of ROBERT to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of February.24.2009 21:31 there are 10,357,831 people named as ROBERT in the United States and the number of ROBERT's are increasing by 88,918 people every year.

Usage of robert as a first name is 78.41% and its usage as a middle name is 21.59%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in ROBERT is 78 and this makes ROBERT arithmetic buddies with words like Cheerful, Solemn, Athletic, Kissable, Mature, Musical, Artful, Homely, Rewarded, Prized, Lofty. Add "Courtesy of PokeMyName.com' tag and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name ROBERT. Smile

I'm very popular
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Too Popular CB...............
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 1662
Registration date : 2009-02-20
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1472

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:28 am

Quote :
SAQIB is the most popular 4268.th name in USA (... 4266.uriel , 4267.shobhana , 4268.saqib , 4269.veronika , 4270.rajnish ...). One in every 43,888 Americans are named as SAQIB and popularity of name SAQIB is 22.79 people per million.

If we compare the popularity statistics of SAQIB to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of March.02.2009 11:21 there are 6,976 people named as SAQIB in the United States and the number of SAQIB's are increasing by 60 people every year.

Usage of saqib as a first name is 93.75% and its usage as a middle name is 6.25%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in SAQIB is 48 and this makes SAQIB arithmetic buddies with words like Genial, Radical, Noble, Brave, Dandy, Docile, Wild, Long, Cheered. Smile
Wow! I wasn't expecting to see even this much popularity of my name. 4,268 place is not bad, huh! LOL

Last edited by ChimKong on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne Bonney

Anne Bonney

Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1292

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 am

The Great Race

Still going, huh? Not easy to beat, is Saqib =D

Post interruption! (I just fell asleep typing at this point, went from midnight to six a.m. in the literal blink of an eye ^^; )

Hold on, Gentletwin, you’re gaining ground on the race leader, and the finish line’s getting closer! (Or not, you can just forfeit and let me be ‘Athletetwin’, and you can complete a truth and dare Wink )

Clue: Twinkong’s race-opponent spent some of her time playing around with the ‘Skype’ communication gadgets on her dad’s laptop yesterday, interesting stuff...….anyway, if a Serebiier wanted to find out Pirhets’s Yahoo address, where would they look? Go see yourself =D

And the next clue will be just a few words (because of character limits in address box ^^; ), pointing out a certain thread back over here in Nintendopeeps by me…the next clue will be somewhere in the first post of that thread =P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I had a bit of difficulty choosing here! I have a 'birth name' that I never use, and an actual name that I always use...

Well, first for the name I chose to use since I could speak =D ...

"HETTIE is the most popular 48667.th name in USA (... 48665.alagiri , 48666.tadesse , 48667.hettie , 48668.aqueel , 48669.willyn ...). One in every 702,203 Americans are named as HETTIE and popularity of name HETTIE is 1.42 people per million.

If we compare the popularity statistics of HETTIE to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of March.02.2009 12:54 there are 436 people named as HETTIE in the United States and the number of HETTIE's are increasing by 4 people every year.

Usage of hettie as a first name is much more common than its usage as a middle name. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in HETTIE is 67 and this makes HETTIE arithmetic buddies with words like Wary, Adroit, Busy, Giggly, Honey, Radiant, Wanted. "

And now for the accurate 'birth certificate name' that I ignore everywhere except for the most formal things =S

"HESTER is the most popular 16391.st name in USA (... 16389.port , 16390.chethana , 16391.hester , 16392.barksdale , 16393.vikramaditya ...). One in every 234,068 Americans are named as HESTER and popularity of name HESTER is 4.27 people per million.

If we compare the popularity statistics of HESTER to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of March.02.2009 13:32 there are 1,308 people named as HESTER in the United States and the number of HESTER's are increasing by 11 people every year.

Usage of hester as a first name is 66.67% and its usage as a middle name is 33.33%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in HESTER is 75 and this makes HESTER arithmetic buddies with words like Kindly, Virile, Devoted, Genuine, Obliging, Perky, Shiny, Famous, Lawful, Celebrated, Eternal."

Thanks to my parents' love of Georgian names and old authors, I've been granted strange and wonderful names...I stick with Hettie though, or else 'Pirate' xD

Pirate

Last edited by Anne Bonney on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokemonrock

Pokemonrock

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1054

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:16 pm

CHRISTOPHER is the most popular 34.th name in USA (... 32.mary , 33.douglas , 34.christopher , 35.brian , 36.lawrence ...). One in every 152 Americans are named as CHRISTOPHER and popularity of name CHRISTOPHER is 6.59 people per thousand.

If we compare the popularity statistics of CHRISTOPHER to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of March.04.2009 18:16 there are 2,017,096 people named as CHRISTOPHER in the United States and the number of CHRISTOPHER's are increasing by 17,313 people every year.

Usage of christopher as a first name is 83.53% and its usage as a middle name is 16.47%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in CHRISTOPHER is 139 and this makes CHRISTOPHER arithmetic buddies with words like Sympathetic. Add "Courtesy of PokeMyName.com' tag and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name CHRISTOPHER. Smile
Back to top Go down
SpiritualHeart

SpiritualHeart

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-12-06
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1146

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:50 pm

My name Justin, probably isn't so popular
Back to top Go down
Pokemonrock

Pokemonrock

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1054

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Search it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How popular your name is???   How popular your name is??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How popular your name is???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Entertainment :: Media Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com