Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.

Go down 
+2
The Pokemon Master
Black Scorpion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Scorpion

Black Scorpion

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1
Infractions : No infractions

need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. Empty
PostSubject: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:59 am

hi people ill help you on mostly nintendo games
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/343620bs
The Pokemon Master

The Pokemon Master

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 497

need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Black Scorpion wrote:
hi people ill help you on mostly nintendo games

Hey Black Scorpion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eptcforums.forumotion.net
jamieearlsblues

jamieearlsblues

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-08-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 408

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 pm

can u help me how do a squeeze bunt on mario suprstar baseball im kinda stuck and aneed a star for baby luigi monty mole and paragoomba
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:10 pm

ooh, squeeze bunts are hard, but I suggest doing is that as soon as the ball is about to hit the bat, tilt the control stick over to the left slightly. That will give it a curve and hopefully when you rapidly press B to run faster, you'll make it safe.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:11 pm

This seems interesting, I agree with Cyber. Do what he say's to do and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
jamieearlsblues

jamieearlsblues

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-08-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 408

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 pm

okay i try justin and cyber thanks for your help i appreate it sorry i spell it wrong and umm mario superstar baseball kinda hard and fun at the same time
Back to top Go down
savanna77

Registration date : 2012-08-29
Nintendopeeps Coins : 148

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:36 pm

hi im savanna77 um,on pokemon black for ds,i cannot seem to find zoroark without having to trade on nintendo wfc.I looked on websites and they like all said somthing about a mute woman in a camper turing into zoroark when you catch a legendary, but i have reshiram,zekrom,mespirit,and others but no sign of her turnin into zoroark.

pleese help meh!

savanna77need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. 72545 need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. 921414 need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. 302776
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:15 pm

It's origionally DLC through Heartgold and Soulsilver. There were three events that gave away the Three Legendary Dogs (shiny). If you got just one of them, you're in good shape. You have to beat the game, and have two Nintendo DS systems. After you activate both games (your Pokemon Black and Heartgold or Soulsilver) just send the shiny Legends to your Pokemon Black. after you obtain them, you will be able to go to a forest (I forgot the name), and there will be a Camper, with a woman inside. She will growl, and attack you. Please remember to save before you you battle. Please note that you can enter the forest without the shiny Legends, and the camper will still be there, and the mute woman will not react. The reason she reacts to the Legendary Dogs (shiny) as due to the movie Zoroark and the Legendary Dogs (shiny) premiered in. The Legendary Dogs (Zoroark in origionality) attacked the town, and caused a fight between Zoroark and the real Legendaries (I believe the real Legendary Dogs on the movie were shiny). Zoroark was a forced bad Pokemon in the movie, due to the fact it's child Zorua, was kidnapped by ofcourse, evil people. They used Zoroak's ability to attack the town. I can't reveal much anymore due to the fact that I've given all I can without spoilers. I just thought I had to give the basic explaination on why Zoroark only reacts to the Legendary Dogs (shiny), in case you wanted to ask any questions about it. Do you need to know anything else?
Back to top Go down
savanna77

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:36 pm

No i dont need anything else,but thanks mr.justin!!!on the thing thing where you get help on the game,they nevuh told me to catch the "legendary dogs" r whatevuh.Once again, THANK YOU!! if you wanna battle sometime, my friend code 4 3ds is 5241-2389-2334!!!!!!!!!cat

battle me...

if you dare!!!!
Back to top Go down
savanna77

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:19 pm

hey um who are the ledgendary dogs again?? um i think theyre entei ricou and suicune...am i right?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Yes, and sure, just tell me when you're free, and I'll battle you. For future reference, (I'm only saying something because I don't think you're supposed to post Friend Codes on the forum) post your Friend Code on your profile page. Oh, one more thing, just Justin would be fine. I don't like formalities Razz

Last edited by Justin on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I Forgot some things)
Back to top Go down
savanna77

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 pm

oh kay.tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.   need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help on either pokemon, yugioh, zelda, or other games, just come here.
Page 1 of 1