Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.

Main websiteHomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hitman 2 and 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicolas 47

Number of posts : 791
Location : right behind you. i could see you head and what a big head it is.
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Nintendopeeps Coins : 579
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: hitman 2 and 3   Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:44 pm

i find personally that hitman 2 was easy for the. When i beat out that game in the end i find they could have made the ending a little better because you did not want ed to go back to the killing life and then went back in the end because he had save his father and went through all of that i thought that would have been the last hitman because he really didn't wanted to kill people but in the end when he save his father and his father give him a chain fgor protection he left it in the church and hitman three i went through that whole game just to find out that in the end diana the person that helps you kills you for a job in the next side s a leader personally i find that stupid. If he had to die in the end i would have let in find a girl and married and after 2 years he had 2 sons and after 18 years he told his son about his past and he would have been real old and when he hug his sons because they were leaving someone shot him from behind and his sons pledge to have revenge on his father death and make a next game with them and in the end they would kill the person. If they did that the next game would have been interesting and i would buy it and that company would make easy money.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 1662
Registration date : 2009-02-20
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1472
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: hitman 2 and 3   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 am

Don't be lonely "hitman 2 and 3" threas. The place you are going you will find LOTS of other inactive threads like yourself great

Chimkong

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
(Credits to Uzi for banner)
Back to top Go down

hitman 2 and 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Nintendopeeps Garbage :: Nintendopeeps Garbage-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum