Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Nintendo Wii Console (2011)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nintendopeeps
Administrator
Administrator
Nintendopeeps

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Nintendopeeps Coins : 470
Infractions : No infractions

Next Nintendo Wii Console (2011) Empty
PostSubject: Next Nintendo Wii Console (2011)   Next Nintendo Wii Console (2011) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Next Nintendo Wii Console (2011) Images10There are rumors of an upcoming system from nintendo in 2011. The name of this mysterious console is unknown. Many pictures from other sites show it as a black wii which is exactly opposite of what nintendo has focused on before, which was a white color scheme. Rumor is that there want be that much of a difference of this and the wii, but don't take my word for it; that is only what a couple of sources indicate. Something on this upcoming console will be called "Wii HD", which is way better graphics than the current wii has. And if this next wii has better graphics then it's possible that it could have more memory storage than the current one has, which it really lacks. This next wii is still going to mainly go off of the idea of the player to go through motions on a wii and nunchuck than instead of on a controller, which in some games on the current wii is fun, but on others it isn't so good.

Sources:
Source 1
Source 2
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1