Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries)   Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Plot: Team Rocket has been a small threat for some time. They were always beaten in the previous generation, despite their powers. After Giovanni, in the past universes, was defeated by Ash Ketchum, Team Rocket in every universe disbanded. Team Rocket reformed three years later. Then Team Rocket was able to keep grounded despite their defeats in the GS chronicles. Fortunately, they were never a big threat in most dimensions. In one particular dimension, however, Team Rocket grew large and obtained the power of Time Travel to destroy all threats before they can begin; however, a small group was also able to utilize the power of Time Travel as well and stopped Team Rocket. This group consisted of “The Next Generation”, or individuals that were the direct children of the anime characters, whether canon characters or minor. Team Rocket was not finished yet. Soon, Team Rocket learned how to travel to alternative dimensions, where they can recruit all sorts of different Team Rockets to allow them to rule not just their dimension but every single dimension in the universe. The Dimension Spies, a group of people that were able to communicate throughout the different dimensions, discovered this plot. They told the new plot to one member of “The Next Generation” in each dimension. Now “The Next Generation” must stop the Team Rockets from their already-in-progress plan, before Giovanni’s plans come to fruition, destroying the fourth wall permanently.

Trainer:
Name: Simple
Parents: Please keep it to one male and one female…you can even use Human x Pokemon, but I do not want to see a Pokemon x Pokemon…also I only want to see a set used only once. E.G. If someone uses PokeShipping, please refrain from using it also…you can use AdvanceShipping still…even though Ash would have been already selected. Etc.
Appearance: 4+ lines
Personality: 4+ lines
History: 5+ lines
Type of trainer: Gym battler, coordinator, breeder, or anything else you can make up.
Achievements: What your trainer did in his/her world
Method of Dimension Travel: How exactly do they Dimension Travel?

Pokemon: Up to six of course
Species:
Nickname (if any):
Appearance: If there are any differences in appearance put them here. Fakemon are also allowed, but please describe them here. or provide a picture.
Ability: If more than one, only put one
Attacks: Simple enough…just only four. You can make up your own if you wish, but please describe them

World:
Theme: Every world has a theme…western, sci-fi, etc. Creativity is encouraged.
Ships: Well seeing that it is the next generation…it has some ships completed…please list them here and also please keep them different from another…eg if someone uses Poke, Contest, and Ikari…you can use Poke, Contest, and HeatTag. At least 3; at most 20. Yaoi, yuri, Pokemon x human and pokemon x pokemon are allowed. Of course include the parents ship here.
Dimension Spy: Just mention who the Dimension spy is in this world
Team Rocket Threat: How dangerous is the Team Rocket in your world…I do not want to see too many weak sets, but at the same time, I don’t want to see too many strong sets either….please keep it balanced.
------------------
My entry

Trainer:
Name: Bill Darius
Parents: Kenny and Dawn

Appearance: Bill Darius has red hair, a bit messed up. Bill also seems to have the same skin complexion as his mother, smooth and light-skinned. Bill wears a green and white jumpsuit with a few holes and scratches near the elbows and knees. Bill also wears a watch that functions as a Pokedex. He is often seen with a blue neckerchief, but he will remove it when things get a bit rough.

Personality: Bill Darius is a very curious fellow. He enjoys reading and writing, especially words of languages far lost in the past. Bill Darius is often too serious in what he does, but he knows how to have a good time. Bill also will accept going along with other's plans, but he is no pushover. Bill Darius adopts his mother's concern for his pokemon's well-being to the extent that he sometimes act as a father figure to them. Bill is also the type of fellow that enjoys watching others fight; he even keeps unopened bags of potato chips to sit back and enjoy the fighting. However, when it exceeds to physical violence, Bill will try to create harmony between the two characters. Bill is also somewhat brave and will help others. He also seemingly has the ability to bond with just about any pokemon instantly.

History: Bill Darius started his journey somewhat oddly. He did not want to be a trainer at first; he wanted to be an archaeologist. However, he overslept his train traveling from White Town, his hometown, to Ruinville Station. He tried to catch up to the train at the Pallet Town, but unfortunately he rode his bike in the middle of a battle. A young trainer's Pichu used Thundershock on Bill and his bicycle, which caused him to miss his train again. The young trainer was Diana Ketchum. She and Bill agreed to go to Prof. Gary Oak and get starters. They suffered a Team Rocket attack in the lab. Bill and Diana were both able to hold back two of the members. The third member, Dylan Cypher, decided he had enough; he betrayed Team Rocket and joined Bill and Diana. The three traveled Kanto together with Bill's close friend, Henry Shade, and the ex-Pewter gym leader, Erica Stone. Eventually, Bill earned 10 medals to enter into the Grand Expedition. Bill then had a time traveling adventure with his friends. Aster Rocket, the current Rocket Member of that dimension, was attempting to erase all the threats from history. Bill and co. were able to stop them, but not for long. Team Rocket learned to obtain dimension travel and now are gathering all the Rocket Members to take over the universe. Plus the Giovanni from that Dimension seems to have ulterior motives.

Type of trainer: Treasure Hunter (a new form of trainer that explores caves and whatnot to get Medals)
Achievements: Top 6 in the Grand Expedition
Method of Dimension Travel: Dimension Ball (a dimension traveling Pokeball, color: Gold)

Pokemon:
Species: Blastoise
Nickname (if any): Hydro
Appearance: Standard
Ability: Torrent
Attacks: Hydro Pump, Dig, Dive, Bite

Pokemon:
Species: Beedrill
Nickname (if any): Stinger
Ability: Swarm
Attacks: Twineedle, Thief, Rock Smash, Poison Jab

Pokemon:
Species: Pidgeot
Nickname (if any): Feather
Appearance: It has a clip on its right wing.
Ability: Keen Eye
Attacks: Fly, Tailwind, Double Team, U-turn

Pokemon:
Species: Empoleon
Nickname (if any): Iceguin
Ability: Torrent
Attacks: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Surf, Earthquake

Pokemon:
Species: Golbat
Nickname (if any): Batterup
Appearance: Shiny
Ability: Inner Focus
Attacks: Simple enough…just only four. You can make up your own if you wish, but please describe them

Pokemon:
Species: Parasect
Nickname (if any): Sickle
Appearance: Mushroom lacks yellow spots
Ability: Dry Skin
Attacks: Cut, Brick Break, Giga Drain, Aromatherapy

World:
Theme: A very technologically advanced world except in transportation
Ships: PokeShipping, ContestShipping, PenguinShipping, AgainstShipping, GrassShipping, EgoRivalShipping
Dimension Spy: Detective James
Team Rocket Threat: Good news: Team Rocket is the only major criminal organization left in the world
Bad News: They are a large threat in this dimension
Back to top Go down
Darku^^

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-02-15
Nintendopeeps Coins : 221

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries)   Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:37 am

Trainer:

Name: Dark Ness

Parents: James Jessie

Appearance: Dark is tall and has a good figure has dark purple hair which amazed people when they saw his mothers re hair and his fathers blue he had pale skin not white but a light cream color and had a curved nose he wore a long black taterd jacket that reached his ankles he also wore pair of black ripped jeans he carried a backpack filled with the essentials another thing that Dark had was a large black scar around his left bicep. he also wore a headset wich provided poke'dex info and was his

Personality: Dark is very mysterious but always out there to help people. Dark loves to read story's about the ancient Pokemon like dialga palkia giratina and much much more. the Pokemon that always spiked his intrest was the Pokemon darkrai the nightmare Pokemon. even thought Dark has a evil like exterior he is a nice person if he trusts you that is.

Type of trainer: Gym battler/poke Rebel

Achievements: Dark started out as a Pokemon trainer got all 32 badges and won the Pokemon leagues on his first try all 4 in a row
after he won the grand festival and beat the frontier brains even became a brain for 6 months before giving up (some girl took over and turned it into something called the battle pike) then became a traveler traveling around all reigons when he found some blue prints to something called the giratina portal machine

Method of Dimension Travel: his headset (called the G.P.M.)had a small compartment which can be open and a small device will fall out a square flat piece of Metal held in place by hinges which will then open vortex right in front of the user

Pokemon: Darkrai
Species:Darkrai
Nickname:Shade

Ability: Bad Dreams: Reduces a sleeping foe’s HP.
Attacks:
dark void
nightmare
blizzard
Giga Impact

Pokemon: Glaceon
Species:Glaceon
Nickname:ice maiden

Ability: Snow Cloak: Raises the Pokémon’s evasion during a hailstorm by one level.
Attacks:

Blizzard
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Icy Wind

Pokemon: Umbreon
Species:Umbreon
Nickname:Night

Ability: Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes POISON, PARALYZE, or BURN, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be BURNed, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be POISONed, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be PARALYZEd.

Attacks:
Dark Pulse
giga impact
hyperbeam
sucker punch

Pokemon: Lucario

Species:Lucario

Nickname:Aura

Ability: Steadfast: Speed raises by one level every time the Pokémon flinches.
Inner Focus: This Pokémon will not flinch. Does not prevent flinching with Focus Punch.

Attacks:

dark pulse
aura sphere
close combat
Giga Impact

Pokemon: Weavile

Species:Weavile

Nickname:Night Blade

Ability:Pressure: When this Pokémon is hit by a move, the opponent’s PP lowers by 2 rather than 1.

Attacks:

ice punch
giga impact
Focus Blast
Iron Tail

World:a high tech world not flying cars and robots but just advanced mechanics

Theme:a high tech world not flying cars and robots but just advanced mechanics

Ships: HyperShipping seaSkyShipping UxieShipping
Dimension Spy: Giovani (rank demoted in this world)
Team Rocket Threat: team rocket are a threat in this world but not that much a threat every now and then they do do a major hiest though

Last edited by The_Darkness on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries)   Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:20 am

okay accepted, but for the ships, I was looking for specific names. I could link it to a list of the ships, but I better ask Marc first. Anyways, here's the most common list.

Poke=Ash x Misty
Contest= Drew x May
Ikari= Paul x Dawn
Advance= Ash x May
Pearl= Ash x Dawn
Penguin= Kenny x Dawn
Rocket= James x Jessie
Back to top Go down
Darku^^

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-02-15
Nintendopeeps Coins : 221

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries)   Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:08 am

i edited it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Nintendopeeps Coins : 12454316

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries)   Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:59 pm

I'll edit this when I have the chance to fill out an application.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries)   Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 pm

okay...this thread is too old right now...

Trashing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries)   Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Next Generation Dimensional Rift (now accepting entries)
Page 1 of 1