Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the horror story

Go down 
+2
Hugamari
Nicolas 47
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-02-05
Nintendopeeps Coins : 536
Infractions : No infractions

the horror story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:28 pm

The reaper lauphed as the beams fed his body more power. "You idiots!" The scientist screamed from behind the reaper, " this is not the incarnation of Death, no. This a wraith, or rather, a reaver. They feed on power and project it onto the living, leaving them mutilated and torn between worlds, you have just doomed us all!"
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

Number of posts : 791
Location : right behind you. i could see you head and what a big head it is.
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Nintendopeeps Coins : 579

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:07 am

no!! they shouted. "i am to young to die" 47 said.
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:30 pm

The reaper's hood flew down revealing his bleached skull, his eye sockets streamed fire from them, His jaw lurched open an unlocked from the top. I small purple orb began to form and grew larger. His cloak began to whip around him, and the group noticed he was now floating off of the floor. His body glew too brightly, they all had to look away, in the corner of their eyes they could see the orb growing in size. He lurched forward and released his giant orb into the room.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:33 am

but as he was going to released the orb the scientist said that he needed them alive.
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:44 pm

The reaver couldn't or wouldn't hear the professor, it was like he was no longer under the scientists control. "I NEED THEM ALI..." The scientists words were soon phazing into oblivion as his body was torn apart, molecule by molecule. The orb was released into the air and began to pull everything into it. The doctors creation was next to be destroyed by the orb, then Jason. The small group of friends suddenly felt the pull of the orb, they tried to dig their heels into the floor and grab onto the nearby beams, the other objects in the room flew into the oblivion of the orb.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:22 am

i seemed like the orb was getting bigger and stronger. as i watched Jason and the monster that the scientist made flew into the orbs i felt that it was my last day on earth and i was going to heaven now.suddenly i saw a door. we tried to go to it but it was a failure instead we were now holding on to a giant pole that wasn't their before.i then saw the scientist being pulled into the orb and he said" I wouldn't die alone you are coming with me reaper".
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:57 am

The orb began to backfire on the reaper, the power was too strong, it began to engulf the reaper, pulling him in. some planks in the floor pulled up outta the foundation, the group noticed the hole, it was big enough to escape through. 47 gave the signal and they let go of their planks, the used the pull from the orb to get to the hole. They dropped in, it was dirty and full of spiders, but the pull of the orb was weakened underneath the floor. They made their way to the other end of the floor to the concerete basin of the foundation. "hey guys, I got a surprise!" Brad made his way to the front of the group. "I kinda snagged this when all the stuff was flying around." He pulled out another gun, slightly smaller than the other guns from before. "back up guys who knows what this is going to do."
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:21 pm

then he aim at the wall and pull the trigger. it was a beam the went through the wall. then he made a circle and the orbs pulled it in. they then escape through the whole. they all went to the road and watch the orbs get smaller and smaller. suddenly i saw the scientist tried to come out the orbs but he was not successful in that but he had throw a tube with a green substance. it had only hit the ground and did nothing.the orbs had take everything and had disappear. then we saw a couple walking by and step on the green substance. they then turned in to mindless zombie. they all freaked out and had no idea what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 am

the couple started to run over the place and started to bite other people turning them into mindless slave. we did not know what to do to stop them but it was 5:59 and the sun now started to come up. suddenly i saw the zombies running for a darkness place. "could it be the sun they are afraid of or is i just me" 47 said. it was the sun we know there weakness. we went in the library to research zombie and there weakness. we had found a book. Hugo started to read it and found out that they are afraid of sun light and holy water. Creak!!! i heard a door open. 2 zombie were running towards us. Hugo dropped the book and started to run.all of us ran out the building. we went and collect some food and water are other supplies and went in the church because they would not follow us there we though.
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 pm

They took a look around the dark space ahead of them, 47 searched the wall for a light switch and eventually found one. He flipped it, the lights sprang on and illuminated the room. "Can this night get anyworse!" Hugo kicked a nearby pew, "Crap crap crap." He clutched his foot and winced in pain, "Just what I need a broken foot while we are being chased by freaking zombies!" 47 managed to sqeak out a chuckle, "Yeah it does seem like God hates us, first that creepy scientist and his wacko side kicks all trying to get our brains, and now hordes of the undead who all want our brains.." 47 noticed a small blood stain on Hugo's shirt, "Hey Hugo are you ok man?" Hugo was confused for a slight moment then he too noticed the blood. "Yeah, tis but a flesh wound, I mustive got it at that old house, I mean we did almost die." Brad plopped by into another nearby pew, "you know we aer defensless, sitting ducks in this place, they will get in eventually I mean we have like 6 hours until daylight then maybe we can get away, and umm the widows here are stained glass, not really all too sturdy...."
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:57 pm

the doors was not to sturdy as well. we know that the zombies would come for us so we needed to secure the church. daylight was 6 hours away and we needed something to defend ourselves." What can we find in a church that we can use to defend our selves?" Hugo asked with a confused face. 47 then said" we will have to go look for weapons to defend ourselves in the morning for now we should just block the window and door". so we then went out and started to gather pieces of wood and other thing that we can used to block the window and doors. we started with the doors in the back. we used the wood and iron and block the window and doors. we reached the back and the place was dark and we couldn't find the light switch. the Hugo found a lamp and lit it and then we block the window and door and we in the front.we were almost finish with the last window when suddenly out of no where two zombies jumped in front of the window. horror went down my spine and we jumped back. we finished blocking the window and went to light lamps and brighten the place. when we were almost finished Hugo started to feel a little sick. we put him to rest and stood by him.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Then CyberBlastoise came in and destroyed all evidence of this place...then the topic was

Trashed!!!

*dramatic music plays*

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the horror story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2