Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just being creative

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TinkyPoo

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-09
Nintendopeeps Coins : 40
Infractions : No infractions

Just being creative Empty
PostSubject: Just being creative   Just being creative I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Oh what a sweet sin it must be to love and never speak of it, to hear and never listen. How for can one say they have tasted of the sweetest of nectars that life has to offer without holding the goblet of lifes living. Why so does it take the gain of a loss to realize the weight of our gain. It is only then that we can mourne for ourselves that we may mourne for the loss of another. Take me unto your embrace and lead through the throws of love. For I would rather suffer in love and feel the pain of your loss, my sacrific to experience such sweetness in life, so that in death I may know that I have lived before my time drew too near.

Allan Morse~~
Back to top Go down

Just being creative
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Entertainment :: Creative Expressions :: Creative Writing and Fanfic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com