Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you read the book Twilight yet?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TinkyPoo

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-09
Nintendopeeps Coins : 40
Infractions : No infractions

Have you read the book Twilight yet? Empty
PostSubject: Have you read the book Twilight yet?   Have you read the book Twilight yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:15 pm

OMGS!!! i loved the book twilight.its so addicting! i have and read every book that came out in the sega....Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse&Breaking Dawn, if you like vampires,this is the book for you,its a love story where a vampire and a human have trouble being with eachother because of what they are...its a really good book,i wont tell u about i dont wanna spoil the story if ur planning on reading it.its my favorite book since The Notebook...ir ur too lazy to read the book,the movie is out now.just wanted to notify everyone that i think its really good book...so go and get a copy and start reading.i normally stayed until i fell asleep,so i could to read the book.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bonney

Anne Bonney

Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1292

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the book Twilight yet?   Have you read the book Twilight yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:34 am

I've not read this set of books, but I'm surrounded by people who are....it took me a while to understand what 'Team Edward' and 'Team Jacob' was all about. Though I have to say, the friends of mine who have read it are studying english at University next year, and still completely enthralled by it....which makes me think it could be worth the read, one day.

Pirate
Back to top Go down
sami71

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-07-09
Nintendopeeps Coins : 207

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the book Twilight yet?   Have you read the book Twilight yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:33 am

I saw movie twilight
its good
Back to top Go down
Aklian

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-04-30
Nintendopeeps Coins : 96

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the book Twilight yet?   Have you read the book Twilight yet? I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:23 am

Yes i read it and also watch all its parts................
I think it is the best love story which i read ever. I really like all the characters of this book specially bela is my favorite one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you read the book Twilight yet?   Have you read the book Twilight yet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you read the book Twilight yet?
Page 1 of 1