Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hugamari
Nintendopeeps Writer
Nintendopeeps Writer
Hugamari

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1231
Infractions : 4 infractions

My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS) Empty
PostSubject: My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS)   My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:29 am

Here is my review for Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. I hope you enjoy it, it is my first.

MORTAL KOMBAT!

Ultimate Mortal Kombat originally hit the arcades and home systems 1994-1995 and it was a huge hit! 12 years after it's release, it has been brought back to the nintendo ds! Here are the features that are included:

Mortal Kombat:
My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS) Mkds_psel_umk2
*Mortal Kombat Kharacter selection screen, source: http://videogame2play.com

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is a favorite among fans, and people who like the Nintendo DS will also love this game! there is a nice cast of characters to choose from and since this is true to the arcade version, Noob Saibot and Rain are not available in this version. Shao Khan is pretty nasty, even if you are on novice. This is definately challenging and is playable multiple times.

Puzzle Kombat:
My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS) Umkds32
*Puzzle Kombat Kharacter selection screen, source: www.ign.com, www.wiids.co.uk.

Puzzle Kombat, originally from the best selling Mortal Kombat: Deception is also in this game. DS fans will like the fact that it is a puzzle game, and MK fans will love the stage fatalities and the cast of kharacters to choose from. Each kharacter is given a special power that is activated by pressing the Y Button (on DS) and is unique to every kharacter. This is a sure way to beat a boring day!

Many of the MK fans agree that the 2d games were better than the rest, with the hard to do combos and the realistic characters, it is easy to tell why. Overall this game gets a perfect score from me, 10/10!
Back to top Go down
Nintendopeeps
Administrator
Administrator
Nintendopeeps

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Nintendopeeps Coins : 470
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS)   My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:49 pm

ok, I like it and i will move it to the NP wifi and non wifi release section, but I will leave it here for a day so you will get this message.
Back to top Go down
Hugamari
Nintendopeeps Writer
Nintendopeeps Writer
Hugamari

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1231
Infractions : 4 infractions

PostSubject: Re: My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS)   My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 am

oh, alright, should I write it there more often?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS)   My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Review #1: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (DS)
Page 1 of 1