Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banjo Kazooie/Tooie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

Banjo Kazooie/Tooie Empty
PostSubject: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie   Banjo Kazooie/Tooie I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:10 pm

I loved these games as a lad. I still do like them. This centers around Banjo the Bear and his friend Kazooie the Breegal...On the first game, Banjo's sister, Tootie, was kidnapped by the evil witch, Gruntilda. Banjo and Kazooie had to go to her castle on top of the Mountain and stop her. Helping them is Bottles the Mole, the smart genius that knows all the controls and will help you on your journey, Mumbo Jumbo, the witchdoctor that allows Banjo to shapeshift, Gruntilda's sweet sister, Brentilda, who tells you facts (disgusting but still facts) that you will need to know later on, and Cheato, the magic book that tells you all sorts of cheats.

After you save Tootie from Gruntilda, the events of Banjo Tooie happen. Apparently, Banjo and Kazooie sealed Gruntilda the witch under a rock and her two other sisters, Blobbelda and Mingella, rescue Grunty (the witch's shorter name). Grunty however is a living skeleton upon getting released from the rock. So the three of them plot to steal life to restore Grunty's old body. Unfortunately, she kills Bottles the Mole. Helping you instead are the following: Jamjars the mole, Bottle's strict brother who also is in the military, Mumbo Jumbo, who, instead of shapeshifting Banjo, will use his spells to cause other things to happen, and Mamba Wamba, an indian conjurer who will assist on shape shifting.

Last edited by CyberBlastoise on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nintendopeeps
Administrator
Administrator
Nintendopeeps

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Nintendopeeps Coins : 470

PostSubject: Re: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie   Banjo Kazooie/Tooie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:30 am

wow, good topic
Back to top Go down
Blue Snover

Number of posts : 31
Location : The Dream Factory, birthplace of magic and enchantment
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Nintendopeeps Coins : -5

PostSubject: Re: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie   Banjo Kazooie/Tooie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:22 pm

I never played this, but it sounds like a really good Banjo Kazooie game, i don't have my N64 anymore, so unfortunately i won't be able to play it.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

PostSubject: Re: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie   Banjo Kazooie/Tooie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Technically these are two games...Banjo Kazooie is the first one...and Banjo tooie is the second one
Back to top Go down
Blue Snover

Number of posts : 31
Location : The Dream Factory, birthplace of magic and enchantment
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Nintendopeeps Coins : -5

PostSubject: Re: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie   Banjo Kazooie/Tooie I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:59 pm

I think i remember the first one.

But i don't remember playing this one, i could be wrong considering how long ago i sold my N64.
Back to top Go down
zorak3160

zorak3160

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Nintendopeeps Coins : 0

PostSubject: Re: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie   Banjo Kazooie/Tooie I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:15 am

hah! i still have my 64! and anyway, they have banjo kazooie on the xbox live market place for 800 points, so you can just use your xbox. OH WAIT NO ONE GOES ON MY XBOX FORUMS!!! they wouldn't know at all! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad you could try... i mean i only have halo 3 and left 4 dead topics so far...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/someguynamedme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie   Banjo Kazooie/Tooie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banjo Kazooie/Tooie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Nintendopeeps Garbage :: Nintendopeeps Garbage-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com