Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate My Team(RMT).

Go down 
+5
polareclipse
The Pokemon Master
Big Bang
Stata SEth
Fox
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Nintendopeeps Coins : 12454316
Infractions : No infractions

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Got a hot,new team and need experienced players to rate them and give you the pros and cons about your team,then this is your place.
Please arrange your team in this order:
#1 Pokemon name
Nature
Ability
EV Spread
@held item
-Move1
-Move2
-Move3
-Move4
#2 Pokemon name....

And continue until you have finished posting your team.
Hopefully you can become a great trainer from all the advice you get.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Persian(KingKat)
Jolly
Technician
48HP/252SPE/206ATK
@Leftovers
-Fake Out
-Return
-U-Turn
-Taunt

Just a standard annoyer.Fake out first turn,taunt or U-turn on second turn depending on which
poke is out.Return as a STAB move.

Metagross(IronMan)
Adadment
Clear Body
200HP/252ATK/56DEF
@MuscleBand
-Meteor Mash
-EarthQuake
-Explosion
-Bullet Punch

My bulky physical sweeper.Muscle band because I'd rather want more freedom in choosing my moves.
Meteor mash as a STAB move.Earthquake to well,just hit.Bullet Punch as priority move and taking
pokes faster than me and explosion for when it is about to die.

Gengar(ShadowSpy)
Timid
Levitate
4HP/252SPE/252SPA
@Life Orb
-Hypnosis
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball

Standard Gengar.Might take out energy ball for focus blast,but I'm stii not sure.May need help
with this one.

Gliscor(EcoTerror)
Impish
Sand Veil
252HP/26ATK/232DEF
@Leftovers
-EarthQuake
-Roost
-Ice Fang
-Aerial Ace

My physical wall tank and heracross counter.E-quake for STAB,ICe-Fang for those pesky modest salamences,and
aerial ace for heracross of course.

Tentacruel(OozeKiller)
Calm
Liquid Ooze
204HP/96SPA/172SPD/36SPE
@Toxic Sludge
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Toxic Spikes
-Giga Drain

My special sponge and spiker.

Togekiss(WarPig)
Modest
Serene Grace
252HP/152SPA/104SPE
@Lum Berry
-Nasty Plot
-Roost
-Flamethrower
-Air Slash

My late sweeper,but special instead of physical.

Well thats it for now.Please help with any problems you see. affraid
Back to top Go down
Stata SEth

Stata SEth

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Nintendopeeps Coins : 0

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:52 am

if some pokemon are slow, just use trick room with focus band othr then that aweshum team
Back to top Go down
http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/pokemon_nation
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Gengar should learn Shadow ball in-place of energy ball because its stab and hit harder.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Shadow ball is already in there Marc.I might take energy ball out for focus blast,but still not so sure.
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:48 pm

Fox wrote:
Shadow ball is already in there Marc.I might take energy ball out for focus blast,but still not so sure.
I meant to say put in sluge bomb.Its stab and its power is strong.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:59 pm

Marc Spirit wrote:
Fox wrote:
I meant to say put in sluge bomb.Its stab and its power is strong.
I know that it is a strong stab move,but it does not cover a lot of pokes.I want focus blast for all those pesky tyranos and other coverage.Sludge bomb only attacks grass for super effective,but has better accuracy.So I dont which one I'm going to stick with.
Back to top Go down
The Pokemon Master

The Pokemon Master

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 497

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:40 pm

S.Fox wrote:

That would be very smart. Energy Ball is a good move, but I don't really prefer it or reccommend it for it's low power. Focus Blast has high accuracy and has much acceptable power level.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eptcforums.forumotion.net
polareclipse

polareclipse

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-14
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:10 am

FOCUS BLAST ALL THE WAY. e-BALL IS A GOOD STRATEGY BUT LOWISH POWER AND NON-STAB COULD HURT. i hit a tyranitar 1/4 battles im in. it will also pwn all the rock and steel types that ppl are overusing these days.
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-02-05
Nintendopeeps Coins : 536

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:01 am

for togekiss I suggest changing the berry from lum to miracle berry, I have been doing that and it is great, they try to hit you with an ice or electric or rock move and you gain life instead lol. I suggest thunderwave over nasty plot for 1 reason, they try to hit with a supe move, you gain the lp and the counter is thunder wave, then you start flinchhaxing. It works wonders.
Back to top Go down
Rhys29

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-30
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Wow. No one knows what they are talking about when it comes to competitive play.

Persian is doing nothing that Ambipom can't do better so basically just switch to Ambi. Life Orb will help you hit much harder with U-Turn and Fake Out, so it's definitely an option > Leftovers.

Metagross is indeed a physical beast, but your set is rediculously walled by Skarmory and will force you to switch more than not. Just use this set if you're worried about being stuck with one move:
Rate My Team(RMT). 376
Metagross@Choice Band
Adamant, Clear Body
252 Hp/ 216 Att/ 32 Sp.D/ 8 Spe
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch/Thunderpunch
- Trick

Thanks to Plat, you now have access to Trick which switches his Choice Band with walls and such to mess with the opponent's team. You don't have to invest into Def since by maxing out your Hp you hit an amazingly good Def point (too long to explain how it works) so the rest goes into Sp.D to help you tank better. Thunderpunch helps you take down Skarm, Ice Punch for great coverage. You also run enough Spe to just be under standard Skarmory, so you can EQ it while it Roosts if you time it appropriately.

LO Gengar should not waste a move with Hypnosis: his job is to sweep. Now you have room for Focus Blast so everyone can stfu and stop being wrong. However, since Scizor has become the most used poke in the metagame and can easily score a Pursuit kill on you, it might be a good idea to try and fit Hidden Power [Fire] somewhere on your set. It will be just fine without it though once you made said change.

Your metagame is rediculously outdated. Though now I realize you posted this when Plat just started coming out in Japan (about the same time I got into competitive) so it's obvious why. Salamence got Outrage, so no more SpecsMence's running around. Not to mention your Gliscor could never take one anyways. Gliscor doesn't have enough power to be a solid check or even a counter to most pokes other than non-Ice Punch Metagross, Tyranitar, and Heracross. Gliscor is extremely useful as an annoyer (as with your Ambipom, but Ambi will eventually die out and Gliscor has staying power) and a rough check, so you can run something like this:
Rate My Team(RMT). 472-m
Gliscor@Leftovers
Jolly, Sand Veil
180 Hp/ 16 Att/ 96 Def/ 216 Spe
- Roost
- U-Turn
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Gliscor has a great movepool with unfortunate Att power. Knock Off + U-Turn is a great combo for destroying an opponents team since knocking off Leftovers can cause some 3HKO's to be 2HKO's and such. Earthquake for an obvious STAB and Roost to get some Hp back.

Your Tentacruel should be running Rapid Spin since EH's are all the rage nowadays and its important to take care of them if you can. Giga Drain has very little usefulness, so switch that out for RS.

The might Togekiss huh? Well Aura Sphere + Air Slash gives you better coverage so I would much rather use that. Lum Berry should be replaced with either Life Orb since you can Roost off your damage or Leftovers for constant healing.
Back to top Go down
Rainxspear

Rainxspear

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-28
Nintendopeeps Coins : 65

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Uzi wrote:
Persian(KingKat)
Jolly
Technician
48HP/252SPE/206ATK
@Leftovers
-Fake Out
-Return
-U-Turn
-Taunt

Just a standard annoyer.Fake out first turn,taunt or U-turn on second turn depending on which
poke is out.Return as a STAB move.

Metagross(IronMan)
Adadment
Clear Body
200HP/252ATK/56DEF
@MuscleBand
-Meteor Mash
-EarthQuake
-Explosion
-Bullet Punch

My bulky physical sweeper.Muscle band because I'd rather want more freedom in choosing my moves.
Meteor mash as a STAB move.Earthquake to well,just hit.Bullet Punch as priority move and taking
pokes faster than me and explosion for when it is about to die.

Gengar(ShadowSpy)
Timid
Levitate
4HP/252SPE/252SPA
@Life Orb
-Hypnosis
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball

Standard Gengar.Might take out energy ball for focus blast,but I'm stii not sure.May need help
with this one.

Gliscor(EcoTerror)
Impish
Sand Veil
252HP/26ATK/232DEF
@Leftovers
-EarthQuake
-Roost
-Ice Fang
-Aerial Ace

My physical wall tank and heracross counter.E-quake for STAB,ICe-Fang for those pesky modest salamences,and
aerial ace for heracross of course.

Tentacruel(OozeKiller)
Calm
Liquid Ooze
204HP/96SPA/172SPD/36SPE
@Toxic Sludge
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Toxic Spikes
-Giga Drain

My special sponge and spiker.

Togekiss(WarPig)
Modest
Serene Grace
252HP/152SPA/104SPE
@Lum Berry
-Nasty Plot
-Roost
-Flamethrower
-Air Slash

My late sweeper,but special instead of physical.

Well thats it for now.Please help with any problems you see. affraid

Alright from my 2-years of playing D/P/PT and with a record of 124-12 I have some things to say.
Persian makes a anti-lead but not a very good one due to it's weaknesses the best anti-lead out there in my opinion is Weavile here's the moveset I would suggest.

Weavile @ Focus Sash
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Pressure / Hasty
- Fake Out
- Taunt
- Counter
- Ice Punch

Alright here's why you should go with him he makes a good revenge killer in a early game since his SpD and AtK are very high and powerful. Fake Out is obviously for flince and to get rid of others focus sashes. Taunt so the opponent can SR or spikes. Counter for when they attack you can hit 2x and there gone, but be careful on that since if a heatran comes and he fireblasts and you counter that would be pretty stupid. Ice punch for a hit and againt skarms, and other flying/dragons.

Togekiss for now is fine.
Tentacruel is good, and so is gliscor.

Now on Metagross since you have a anti-lead you need a guy to set up rocks and Metagross is great heres my only problem the moveset, and ev's.
Here's what I say the moveset should be It's a minor tweak nothing major so here we go...
- Stealth Rocks_ Mostly to kill dragons weak to it and prevent the other guy from having free switches with low hp.
- Meteor Mash_ Hard hit and for the occasional atk up.
- Bullet Punch_ Priority always need that and to get the fast kill and to go first when he's useless and you know he's going to die.
- Explosion_ You have a blissey/Normal type walling problem so here this will get rid of it follow my ev's and this will OHKO bliss with SR damage done.
Ev's: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe

Alright lastly, before I go to play Plat get rid of hypnosis on gengar since in plat, It has a 10% accuracy drop and it becomes dirt because it's 60% now. Spore and sleep powder spit in it's face. Add focus Blast you need some fighting coverage and it will keep metagross alive from exploding.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 1662
Registration date : 2009-02-20
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1472

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:07 am

Oookkaaay! A lot has been said about Uzi's Pokemon team, but no one else is posting their team to be rated. So thank you all for keeping this thread alive for about 5 months before it went inactive.

Topic Locked

Chim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rate My Team(RMT). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Team(RMT).   Rate My Team(RMT). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate My Team(RMT).
Page 1 of 1