Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rough Draft: Trilogy of Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hugamari
Nintendopeeps Writer
Nintendopeeps Writer
Hugamari

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1231
Infractions : 4 infractions

Rough Draft: Trilogy of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Rough Draft: Trilogy of Fire   Rough Draft: Trilogy of Fire I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:21 am

Backstory: The dark vampire, Emroc, has planned to capture the 8 planets of the milky way, and use it's power to fuel a powerful machine in which will turn every species in the universe into eternal vampire slaves. People of Earth have heard of this plan and are going to try to prevent further destruction of the galaxy, seeing as he already has control of 3 other galaxies in the universe. Warriors have all come for different purposes, from saving the earth, or to gain the power to rule the universe. Maybe even to revive a relative....the force of evil is strong, but can a shining light prevail overall?

Here are the 3 characters you will need to know about for Chapter One:

Yoko: Born to the ruler of Japan, she has been blessed with looks and wealth. All of her life, she has felt, out of place, in a matter of speaking. She just, did not feel like royalty. When she overheard her father speaking with another about the events taking place, she quickly realized that she was not only royalty...

Naomi: Twin sister to Yoko, she has always had a more wild streak to her than her sister. She too felt out of place, but had a different way of showing it. When Yoko told her of the events that were taking place, she too felt that she knew what she had to do.

Jorgen: Born to a middle class family in the united states, he had a normal childhood. That is, if always moving every year and having a dead mother is normal. He lived with his dad all of his life, then, he joined the US military when he turned 18. One night, a mysterious event had taken place, every single solider at his base, and his general had been killed. There was a recording on the sargent's answering macjhine, and it gave details to the plot againt the universe. He packed his weapons, and started his journey.

okay, those are short bio's of 3 main characters, once more chapters are written, more people will be introduced.

Chapter 1: The journey to warfare!(Warning: this is going to be a funny chapter!)

The story begins in the capital of Japan, where Yoko and Naomi are setting off to find a way to reach the center of the plot to destroy the universe. It is about 10 at night when a strange man came up to them...

"Say, are you girls?" the man asked
"Yes" the replied simutaniously
"Are you royalty?"
"Yes?" they were saying, starting to get a little scared
"Are you on a life changing journey to find the evil monster who is trying to destroy the universe?"
"Uh, we better go" they replied
"Follow Me!" he said as they threw them down in a roller-coaster like thing and they went off...

We now will look at Jorgen, after hearing the message, he started his journey as well...
It was about 10:00 in the morning when he started his journey. He had all of his things packed in the same pack that he had brought with him. Out of nowhere, a lady came up to him.

"Say, I have a feeling that this crystal piece is yours? I think you may have lost it a couple years ago, 16 years ago to be exact"
"Wait, that is my..."
"Your mothers?"
"Yes, wait a minute, how'd you?"
"I told you, you lost it." she got a smirk on her face, grabbed him, and opened a portal, she was heading into it...

Yoko and Naomi were terified as they were on the rollercoaster.
"You having fun yet?" the man asked
"Let us out of here now!" they screamed
"NO!" he yelled. It caused an impact so hard it blasted them aginst the back of their seat.
"Oh joy, the gnomes are here!"
"gnomes?" the girls questioned. They saw lawn gnomes dancing around in a circle, forming a portal.
"See you later!" The man yelled, as he threw them out and into the portal.

When all 3 of these soon to be warriors were through the portal, they could not believe what they saw...

Chapter Two: Introducing, Sinister Plot!~coming soon!
Back to top Go down

Rough Draft: Trilogy of Fire
Page 1 of 1