Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So...how was your day?

Go down 
+4
Hugamari
Monasti
Dark Angelica
Anne Bonney
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne Bonney

Anne Bonney

Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1292
Infractions : No infractions

So...how was your day? Empty
PostSubject: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:29 am

So...How was your day?

Here's a simple discussion thread here for y'all, tell us all how you're getting on, and what sort of 24 hours you've just experienced great

Just a a couple of rules for now:
1) Try and manage at least a sentence; not simply writing "good"/"rubbish" - we like explanations here =D
2) Try and look outside the sphere of this forum when answering (i.e. no more downgrading the general discussion sub-forum with arguments from this site!!) (infractions will be handed out if necessary)

I'll start off! It's been a busy sort of day, I've been in college all day (and still am) despite technically being on my summer holidays... it's two days until the opening of the school musical and I've become heavily involved with it in the space of the week xD I'm tired now, but I've got many more tasks ahead, so I need to keep lively today =P...and I'm glad I have my umbrella, it's storming out! =P

So how was everybody else's day? thum left

Pirate
Back to top Go down
Dark Angelica
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Angelica

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-05-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 881

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 am

Well...how was my day? not very good. -this sentence removed for breaching one of the two rules of this thread (better than an infraction, right?) ~ Anne Bonney -
Back to top Go down
Monasti
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monasti

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2009-04-16
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2011

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 am

Well, I have a had a good ish day. My school report got given to me today. A* in maths and science, and As in pretty much everything else (except welsh and rs, but i don't care about those). So yeah, good good.

Some of the other stuff that happened today I'm not sure about saying in this topic, so if anyone wants to know PM is a good option.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angelica
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Angelica

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-05-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 881

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:03 am

Right. today things got worse. At my school, 6 people have swine flua nd its rising. I had escaped swine flu before, but now its really bad
Back to top Go down
Monasti
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monasti

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 am

Unlucky.

I had a maths test first, and i had a nosebleed in the middle of it. Then i did soem systems work, and we had a power cut and i lost it all. Then i fixed my form tutors laptop, and in science my teacher heard me saying something sarcastic about one of my friends that I'm not allowed to mention in this thread, i think. Then, i went back to systems and did my work again. Then in geography my friend Tim found a pink hat in my teachers chest of drawers and kept it.

Then I came on here and Diannix seems to be talking then not talking on the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Hugamari
Nintendopeeps Writer
Nintendopeeps Writer
Hugamari

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1231
Infractions : 4 infractions

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 pm

well today I just woke up so I really can't say much. I did get prematurely woken up by someone pounding on my front door looking for muy sis' husband...=/
Back to top Go down
Monasti
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monasti

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:46 am

Well, I think I may post one of these every day I can from now on...

My day was good, i got a new phone today, and i have only 4 days till my birthday. I'm excited, but not much. And then i had some terrible lessons today, and i forgot my RS homework. But i just told her she had it and managed to get out of a detention.
Back to top Go down
Red-dead

Red-dead

Number of posts : 553
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2229

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:12 pm

I had a nice day, yesterday. I got a few members here and there to my new forum. It's cool.
Back to top Go down
Hugamari
Nintendopeeps Writer
Nintendopeeps Writer
Hugamari

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1231
Infractions : 4 infractions

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:39 am

uhm I r sooo happy! I got runescape membership and angel put me on yt so...things have been great lately!!!! =3
Back to top Go down
Red-dead

Red-dead

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm

That's nice, isn't it? I've never really liked Runescape when I played it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Monasti
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monasti

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 am

IT WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY WOO

AND MY BIRTHDAY THE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW WOO

I got all my IT work done, and I am working on my piece of Macbeth english coursework.

WOO
Back to top Go down
Red-dead

Red-dead

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:46 pm

You're certainly happy. Very Happy Knowing that makes me happy!

Anyway, I went to my best friend's sleepover party. Smile I said I would go for a nap to my other best friend, and I ended up sleeping, meanwhile they were still playing the Nintendo Wii and 64. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cinder

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-08-22
Nintendopeeps Coins : 660

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:51 pm

My day? It was okay...I got to talk to a friend I've barely spoken to all Summer. I've only got two more days until school starts back up (college FTW), so I'm taking advantage of the chance to be lazy XD

But yeah, it was kinda boring...I almost can't wait for school to start, just because it'll give me something to do (that and I can't wait for my Tennis class to start ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Pokemonrock

Pokemonrock

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1054

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Odd. Today I woke up with those band-aids on my toe MOCKING ME. After a while, I revealed my toe's outer beauty-err, ugliness- in the tub.
Back to top Go down
sami71

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-07-09
Nintendopeeps Coins : 207

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:19 am

I am so happy today
I got a promotion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...how was your day?   So...how was your day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...how was your day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Entertainment :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com