Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Article By Angelica About SMG2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monasti
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monasti

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2009-04-16
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2011
Infractions : No infractions

A Little Article By Angelica About SMG2 Empty
PostSubject: A Little Article By Angelica About SMG2   A Little Article By Angelica About SMG2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm

It appears that Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be tougher to complete than the initial game in the series and will see Yoshi get new abilities and costumes, while Mario will mainly have the same powers. Also, Shigeru Miyamoto might be aiming to implement some sort of bullet time effect that slows down time (only without the actual bullets).

Super Mario Galaxy is a game for the Nintendo Wii and it features the most famous Nintendo characters of all time, Mario.
Nintendo have revealed that the graphics have been updated in the new installment.

Sadly, it wont be released till 2010.

A Little Article By Angelica About SMG2 Super-10

Source: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Miyamoto-Talks-Zelda-for-the-Wii-Super-Mario-Galaxy-2-116127.shtml
Back to top Go down

A Little Article By Angelica About SMG2
Page 1 of 1