Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live music or recorded?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinder

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-08-22
Nintendopeeps Coins : 660
Infractions : No infractions

Live music or recorded? Empty
PostSubject: Live music or recorded?   Live music or recorded? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Do you prefer live music (going to concerts, etc.) or recorded music (studio, CD, etc.)? Does it depend on the artist?

For me, I prefer recorded music...especially studio-recorded...the cheering ruins live recordings, and I'm too anti-social to go to a concert XD
Back to top Go down
koopa_under_fire

koopa_under_fire

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-25
Nintendopeeps Coins : 155

PostSubject: Re: Live music or recorded?   Live music or recorded? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:22 am

It really depends on the band, Guns N Roses I love life, but I love them no matter what, excpet for Chinese Democracy, that I just like. For the most part though, I have to say I'd prefer studio albums.
Back to top Go down
Monasti
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monasti

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2009-04-16
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2011

PostSubject: Re: Live music or recorded?   Live music or recorded? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:43 am

Santana live was awesome, but I'm not sure if it was the same for any other rock concerts. I haven't been to them. xD

Pussycat dolls, Rihanna were terrible live, but wearing skimpy outfits so that was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live music or recorded?   Live music or recorded? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live music or recorded?
Page 1 of 1