Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Thanksgiving? Advertisers Sure Don't Care

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119
Infractions : No infractions

What's Thanksgiving? Advertisers Sure Don't Care  Empty
PostSubject: What's Thanksgiving? Advertisers Sure Don't Care    What's Thanksgiving? Advertisers Sure Don't Care  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Have any of you noticed that there have been almost no Thanksgiving ads on (even though the holiday is almost here)? While Christmas is still a month away, advertisers are hounding consumers to buy now and think later. The day since Halloween ended, TV's continued to only advertise about "the best day of the year".

I ask you, don't any of you remember when Thanksgiving used to be cared about by advertisers? I guess there isn't money in the turkey business (besides in cooking shows), but the same old thing about the same old holiday 2 months before it happens is a little annoying. There used to be whole marathons dedicated to Thanksgiving, and advertising for Christmas was actually not as fierce (and as early); but who am I kidding? The "25 Days 'Till Christmas" marathon will be on ABC Family soon. Everyone wants to watch movies about the same thing for a month straight, am I right?

Only about 37 days until Christmas, boys and girls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/

What's Thanksgiving? Advertisers Sure Don't Care
Page 1 of 1