Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casey Heynes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshiRider

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-04
Nintendopeeps Coins : 396
Infractions : No infractions

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:11 pm

I'm sure a lot of you know about Casey Heynes, an Australian kid who struggled as a bullying victim for so long that he decided he had enough. When another kid at school named Richard attacked Casey, Casey grabbed Richard and slammed him right into the concrete, forcing Richard to limp away. To some Casey has become a hero, even earning his own Facebook page called "Casey Tha Punisher". To others Casey is just adding to the problem of schoolyard violence. Then there's the third group who think it's the fault of the school system for letting this happen.

I'm definitely pro-Casey, being a victim myself years ago. What really bugs me is that a friend of mine on another forum said Casey's parents are being sued. Why would they have the right to sue Casey's parents when it was Richard who started the whole fight, it was Richard who perpetuated a continued atrocity still exhibited in schoolyards all over the world, and it was Richard who backed Casey into a wall leaving him helpless after Casey had taken enough of it? That's a miscarriage of justice.

Here's the video:

Now what are your thoughts on the situation? Are you with Casey or against his actions?

Last edited by Ganondorf Spirits Group on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Censored words)
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:11 am

Well I'd normaly be with Casey but the bullie's parents has the right to sue. The only way they can actually get help on Casey's side is if they have proof that the bully started it.
don't get me wrong im in school and being bullied but you have to look at it from both sides. If not then only one side will win due to default. All we can do is pray that Casey has proof that the bully started it. "God be with you Casey."
Back to top Go down
YoshiRider

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:47 am

Justin wrote:
Well I'd normaly be with Casey but the bullie's parents has the right to sue. The only way they can actually get help on Casey's side is if they have proof that the bully started it.
don't get me wrong im in school and being bullied but you have to look at it from both sides. If not then only one side will win due to default. All we can do is pray that Casey has proof that the bully started it. "God be with you Casey."

It's almost undeniable that Richard started it. Richard came up and attacked Casey first so Casey fought back.
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:41 pm

YoshiRider wrote:
Justin wrote:

It's almost undeniable that Richard started it. Richard came up and attacked Casey first so Casey fought back.

But it still boils down to a "he started it , no, he started it" argument. One person attacking the other first doesn't always justify self-defense. I think that Casey would have to prove that he has been bullied for a while and: that he has tried to avoid the bully and has notified a teacher of some sort. It's a sad thing, I know, but anyone can say that "X person was annoying me, so I beat them up."

Also, I fixed one of your words in your post, Yoshirider. Posting any swears or attempting to censor dodge is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
YoshiRider

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Look at the video again and you'll see there's a teacher in the background not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:29 pm

YoshiRider wrote:
Look at the video again and you'll see there's a teacher in the background not doing anything.

"Embedding disabled by request". But, I believe you. That teacher was irresponsible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
YoshiRider

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:32 pm

I don't know what's more embarrassing: The fight between Casey and Richard, or that teacher who neglected to do her job.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:36 pm

I'd say the teacher, because If she stopped the fight they could have avoided this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
YoshiRider

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Even the teachers at my high school more competent than that.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:01 pm

All mine are lazey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casey Heynes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Heynes   Casey Heynes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casey Heynes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Entertainment :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com