Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black/White 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

Black/White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Black/White 2   Black/White 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Okay, I got rid of my White version last year (I wish I didn't), and I transfered most of my good Pokemon to my friend who is holding on to them for me. When I get Black 2, I'm going to get them back. I'm wondering. Do you find this installment of the main series of Pokemon belong with a number by it? Think about it, Colosseum and Gale of Darkness were in the same Region, and they didn't have a number. So why now? I feel betrayed by the numbers, and I bet the colored versions do as well. I just hope they don't make it a habit. It's not just because I don't like the fact that they added a number, it just doesn't feel right. I would have been much happier if they decided to fuse Reshiram and Zekrom, and called the version "Grey." The reason I say this (For people who were unable to play Black and White) You figure out that Reshiram and Zekrom were once together as one, owned by two Trainers. The Trainers had different ways of thinking. So they seperated, along with the Pokemon leberaly splitting in two so they can follow their Trainer(s) as they're supposed to. So I seen it as a great idea to fuse them again, and make the newest installment Grey. Does anyone else feel this? If you ARE going to get any of these games, which will you get? Like I already said, I'm getting Black 2.
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

Black/White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black/White 2   Black/White 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:00 pm

I wish that they would have done exactly what you said, Justin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
Justin

Justin

Black/White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black/White 2   Black/White 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Who knows, they may have already thought of this, and are in the process of making it?
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Black/White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black/White 2   Black/White 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 am

I got Black 2, and I have to say. It's actually pretty good. Some pokemon got new animations, it's a new story, and you can get 17 of the legendaries without having to go back to the previous games. I got most of them already. I got my version on the 8th, and I beat it within 5 days. I'm almost ready to play online, so anyone who wants to battle me, just ask. You can use Black and White to battle and trade with Black 2 and White 2 as well, so you don't have to have Black 2 or White 2 to battle me. My friend code will be on my profile.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

Black/White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black/White 2   Black/White 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Maybe they should've called it Pokemon: Ebony and Ivory versions. Hooray for humor no one but me gets.

But in all seriousness, I don't have any problems with the naming scheme. I mean we had Pokemon Stadium 2, so it's not like it's the first time they've done this. An IRL friend and I decided to do a blind Nuzlocke through our respective games, his B2 and mine W2. I am happy to report that we both completed our task, beating the champion, whose name I will not say since I'd rather you find out on your own.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Black/White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black/White 2   Black/White 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 am

Ebony and Ivory huh? Would that happen to be a Devil May Cry reference?
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

Black/White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black/White 2   Black/White 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Justin wrote:
Ebony and Ivory huh? Would that happen to be a Devil May Cry reference?

Indeed indeed. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black/White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black/White 2   Black/White 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black/White 2
Page 1 of 1