Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spectrobes: both versions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397
Infractions : No infractions

Spectrobes: both versions Empty
PostSubject: Spectrobes: both versions   Spectrobes: both versions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:23 pm

I think that we should have Spectrobes and Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals in the topics.....but that is just my opinion.....

Here's what we could talk about...What spectrobes you have...What cubes you lack...etc...
Back to top Go down
Nintendopeeps
Administrator
Administrator
Nintendopeeps

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-10-17
Nintendopeeps Coins : 470

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes: both versions   Spectrobes: both versions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:25 pm

what are spectrobes?
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes: both versions   Spectrobes: both versions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:48 pm

Spectrobes are kind of like pokemon...you train these creatures for battle...unlike pokemon it is not set on a turn basis.....also unlike pokemon you fight within a black tornado...

There are only three types of Spectrobes: Corona, Flash, and Aurora...
Corona > Aurora
Aurora > Flash
Flash > Corona

There are many different Spectrobes...each with their own attack...

and all Spectrobes go through four forms....
Fossil- This form cannot do anything and must be "awakened"
Child Form- this one cannot fight...instead it digs for minerals, fossils, and cubes...soon to be explained later
Adult Form- fighting form...cannot dig at all though
Evolved Form- like the Adult form but WAY stronger

Minerals- You feed these to spectrobes to make them get stronger....different minerals affect different Spectrobes...

Fossils- These are how you "capture" Spectrobes...the fossils need to be awakened to turn into Child Form...To awaken it you need to go to a lab in your ship and have your voice be just as loud as the bar says that that particular fossil needs to be awakened...

Cubes- These mysterious artifacts each have their own data...can only be translated by Aldous...

Some things you should know about Spectrobes as well...
The main characters names are Rallen, Jenna, and Aldous...

Rallen- the hot-headed hero...he can be arrogant at times
Jenna- the brains behind the group...she helps out Rallen to the best of her ability
Aldous- The mysterious one...comes from a far away galaxy to stop the Krawl from claiming any more solar systems...His home system was destroyed by the Krawl...

First, Rallen and Jenna go to Daichi, the second planet from their sun...when they land on the planet...Rallen goes onto the surface and eventually finds an escape pod...There he will meet an unconcious guy named Aldous or what they at first call him "Mr X". He explains the Spectrobes and the main enemy, called the Krawl, later on. But back to the story, Rallen sees a device called the "Prizmod" which he uses against some krawl that ambush him...Rallen, Jenna, and Aldous all three soon go on a big adventure that will determine the fate of their solar system...
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes: both versions   Spectrobes: both versions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:51 pm

Yes,I saw Spectrobes the game advatising on television sometime ago.It looked good.It also have wifi too.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
NinjaDragon1

NinjaDragon1

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-12-15
Nintendopeeps Coins : 455

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes: both versions   Spectrobes: both versions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:04 pm

This does seemlike a good game. I liked the first one and my brother says the second one is even better.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes: both versions   Spectrobes: both versions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Yeah, the second one had a very nice storyline. Plus the battle system in it was better as well. Although I could have done without battling the Dark Spectrobes. They were just too powerful...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes: both versions   Spectrobes: both versions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrobes: both versions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Nintendo Discussion :: Nintendo Games Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com