Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon D/P Battling Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081
Infractions : No infractions

Pokemon D/P Battling Rules Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon D/P Battling Rules   Pokemon D/P Battling Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:40 am

Here are the rules for Standard Battling in D/P.

• Sleep Clause
    You can't use sleep inducing moves on opponent's Pokémon when there's another Pokémon in his/her team asleep.Eg. My Yanmega uses Hypnosis on a Kingdra,none of my pokemon can use a sleep inducing move until that kingdra wakes up.

• Species Clause
    You can't use two of the same Pokémon in a team at the same time.

• Evasion Clause
    You can't use moves that increases your evasion. Avoid the use of Acupressure, it has 1/7 chance to double your evasion.Double team is also a move that increase evasion.

• No Hacks
    Hack pokemon are prohibited from this site and battles.Don't even think about using hacked pokemon in battle here or your name would go down on the hack players list and no one would battle you.Here is a link to this link: Unfair Gamer list

• OHKO Clause
    You use OHKO moves in battles.They are Guillotine, Horn Drill, Fissure and Sheer Cold.

• No Ubers
    Uber Pokémon are overpowered Pokémon.Since these are "Standard Rules" you have to use the "Standard Pokémon".
    The current uber list:
    Arceus
    Darkrai
    Deoxys (all forms)
    Dialga
    Garchomp
    Giratina (both forms)
    Groundon
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Latias
    Latios
    Lugia
    Manaphy
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Shaymin (Sky Forme)
    Wobbuffet

• No Hax Items
    These items all relies on luck to activate victory.
    Eg.Brightpowder, Focus Band, King's Rock, Lax Incense, Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Razor Fang and Scope Lens.If I missed one,tell me...

• No Disconnecting
    People like to disconnect when they are losing,so you can report them on the unfair gamers list.
    Here is a link to that link: Unfair Gamer list

Note: There are no Item Clause/Freezing Clause/Confusing Clause/Batton Pass Clause in the Standard Battles.

Last edited by ChimKong on Sun May 17, 2009 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating the Uber list, and Correcting the paragraph formation)
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Nintendopeeps Coins : 12454316
Infractions : No infractions

Pokemon D/P Battling Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon D/P Battling Rules   Pokemon D/P Battling Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:32 am

Pfft....Mine was better.JK Marc.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon D/P Battling Rules
Page 1 of 1