Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the horror story

Go down 
+2
Hugamari
Nicolas 47
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

Number of posts : 791
Location : right behind you. i could see you head and what a big head it is.
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Nintendopeeps Coins : 579
Infractions : No infractions

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 am

ok people this is a horror story so make it scary i need more than one people in this stry so you will need to make a kind of profile when there are at least three profile we will start the story.
for example the profile is like
your name= Nick
your age = 16
how your character is=brave, fearless strong and fast
height = average
size= normal
when i get 2 more profile we will start the horror
and if you want you can write as someone else if you don't have a profile or write as a person in the story that comes out from some where
we will make this fun and good
lets have fun
Back to top Go down
Hugamari
Nintendopeeps Writer
Nintendopeeps Writer
Hugamari

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1231
Infractions : 4 infractions

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:04 pm

your name= Hugo
your age = 15
how your character is= sometimes afraid, but tries to put on a good act for others
height = 5'00''
size= Normal, I guess.

I am in, right?
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:05 pm

yea u in we just need one more person and we can start to write
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 19

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:11 pm

my name brad
age 16
how my character is jokes about everything ecept scarry things he is afrade of everthings ecept hes good with girls and hes bulkey and cool
hight 6'00
normal size
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:13 pm

ok we have 3 member of the story well now the horror will begin

Every night, at exactly a quarter past three, something dreadful happens on the street outside our bedroom window. We peek through the curtains, yawning and shivering in the life-draining chill, and then we clamber back beneath the blankets without exchanging a word, to hug each other tightly and hope for sound sleep before it's time to rise.

Usually what we witness verges on the mundane. Drunken young men fighting, swaying about with outstretched knives, cursing incoherently. Robbery, bashing, rape. We wince to see such violence, but we can hardly be shocked or surprised any more, and we're never tempted to intervene: it's always far too cold, for a start! A single warm exhalation can coat the window pane with mist, transforming the most stomach-wrenching assault into a safely cryptic ballet for abstract blobs of light.

On some nights, though, when the shadows in the room are subtly wrong, when the familiar street looks like an abandoned film set, or a painting of itself perversely come to life, we are confronted by truly disturbing sights, oppressive apparitions which almost make us doubt we're awake, or, if awake, sane. I can't catalog these visions, for most, mercifully, are blurred by morning, leaving only a vague uneasiness and a reluctance to be alone even in the brightest sunshine.
Back to top Go down
Darku^^

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-02-15
Nintendopeeps Coins : 221

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:34 pm

I was always flooded with relief when the morning sun rose shining rays blasting through the window....
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:38 pm

i am Nick but many know me as 47. When in sun goes down horror does swoop in and covers me becasue friday the 13th all sores of things happen that is what people says. well i am not a believer so my friend and i went out for a walk and found an abandoned building.out of curiosity we went in.The place looked like no one lived in there and it was abandoned for ages.
Back to top Go down
Darku^^

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:41 pm

it was old several stories high and dark quiet.....the silence was unnerving 47 followed by his friends stepped into the darkness of the building
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:51 pm

we went up stair and looked around but tried not to make a sound. suddenly we hear sounds coming from the room next door.quietly we went to see who was it.the darkness for the night had me blind from seeing who it was. then out of the shadows Jason and a reaper was talking to Frankenstein. out of fright we tried to go back out side without any sound.Creak!!!!! the wooden floor make when we all stepped backwards. i heard Jason said that he heard a song and he is going to see what is it. i thought that they were not real because you always see the in movies. then Jason walked out side and saw us. he ran up to us and watched up face to face.he was in our face and we did not know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Darku^^

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:55 pm

AS THEY SPRINTED DOWNSTAIRS THEY RAN THROUGH A DOOR TO SEE..

Last edited by The_Darkness on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Jason sister in her bedroom. she watch them and they watched back.

Last edited by Nicolas 47 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darku^^

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:04 pm

"what are you...wait how did you get in here" Jason sister Atlanta asked in shock and curiosity
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:21 pm

i am....... i am.....sister are you OK Jason said out of anger then he confronted us who are you.i am just..............just. just what said Jason.to me you look like our dinner. just then jack the reaper walked in. who are they?what did they come from.

Last edited by Nicolas 47 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darku^^

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:39 pm

they gazed at the jack reaper as the jack reaper raised a finger then everything was fuzzy and blurry
"he..is...ruin.." as The trio collapses the last thing saw was Jason sister going out of the room in a holographic blur.........
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:38 pm

then when they got up they were tied up tightly and was in the basement of the building with some scientist working on someone. AAH you are awake. Finally i was waiting so long for you to wake said the scientist. what is that over there 47 said. the scientist replied" that is where your brains are going. i need them to make my creation come to live and be the monster i made it to be".

Last edited by Nicolas 47 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-02-05
Nintendopeeps Coins : 536

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:26 pm

The group suddenly felt the need to void their bowels, they were scared and could feel the looming shadow of death and the possibility of a wreched cursed life creeping over them. "My creation shall live, and you all should be greatful that I am allowing you to be part of it!" The scientist let out a menacing lauph, which sent chills down their spines. He reached to a nearby stainless steel table and grasped a shiny chrome bone saw. He turned it on, the humming of the saw ground into their ears, impending doom became more of a reality.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:06 am

then the scientist took the saw and walked towards them.horror roll done there spine as he came forward."who want to go first" he said.no one replied.just then Jason walked in and took him to the kitchen.that gave up time to think about what to do. then 47 saw a knife and tried to reach it. he was successful in doing that then he took it up and tried cut the rope. they were free, they all got up and rain towards the door. 47 took a peep through a little hole through the door and saw no one there. then the three of them ran out and bumped straight into jack.
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:04 pm

The impact sent 47 to the gound, he was shaking at the site of the reaper. Their last encounter had led to them bound and confronting a bone saw. 47 sucked up his fear and placed it deep withing in his chest, "Guys we have to charge him to get out of here!" 47 Climbed to his feet, his legs were still shaking, and he had a pain in his thigh muscle, but no matter they had to escape."Now!"
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:20 am

47 saw a door. he opened it and saw lots of guns. he took a few and gave some to his friends. just then Jason walked in. "What are you doing with that" Jason said with an angry tone. then we all said" eat bullets you dumb, stupid dog" and they start shooting. but the guns had no bullets.suddenly we all heard a evil laughter coming from the room next door. then jack walked in and then the mad scientist walked in with Frankenstein. while all this was going on 47 saw a door behind the guns and start throwing the guns out. as they all began to walk toward them 47 shouted" come on here is our way out". they all ran out and reached by the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:26 am

47 lunged at the door and grabbed the knob, he turned it. Nothing, the door didn't swing open, 47 looked at the door more closely, "nailed shut, there's no escape!" 47 pounded his fists against the wooden door, "I am glad you understand now boy, you and your friends are stuck here with me." The scientist entered the kitchen, his silvery hair glew in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:04 pm

they were ready to surrender when out of now where they fell down a trap hole.
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:18 am

Do you keep deleting my post from here?
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:21 pm

they landed in the basement and saw lots of cool weapons.
Back to top Go down
AllSmiles

AllSmiles

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:28 pm

"sweet, check out the artillery!" Brad spat out, up until now he hadn't really been himself, but being face to face with the grim reaper and a bone saw will do it that to a person. Brad ran to the closest table and picked up an odd looking gun. "Dudes check this thing out!" he pulled the trigger and a beam of light shot out of the end. The beam missed 47 by inches and hit a nearby cieling beam. It shattered into many splintered pieces. "This is totally bad A, I'm keeping it!" 47 grabbed another odd looking gun, "Wonder what this does.." He pointed it at a nearby empty table and squeezed the trigger. Nothing happened, the gun just fizzled and sparked. "Just my luck, leave it to Brad to get the one that works." 47 put the gun down and went for another one, this one was cold in his hand, like ice. He pointed it at the table and fired, this time it worked, it shot a blue beam of light, the table was imersed in a block of ice. " I am totally keeping this one. " Hugo was more reserved than the other two, "Dudes are you sure we should be messing with these things, I mean they are in a mad scientists creepy old house." "Hugo we have to arm our selves, and isn't it poetic to use his own guns against him?" 47 did have a point, it was poetic justice to use that nightmarish man's own weapons against him. "Can't we just blast a hole in the wall and get out?" Hugo was deffinatly not wanting to see those freaks again.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas 47

Nicolas 47

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:57 pm

when Hugo was look around the found a rocket launcher but it only have 1 bullet left.Creak!!! the basement door open.knock!! knock!! knock!! the feet of someone coming down a wooden step. as Hugo armed the weapon and aimed at the wall to shoot the Reaper reached the basement. first 47 and brad start to shoot at the reaper for Hugo to have the chance to blast the wall but all there the beams did was make the reaper strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the horror story Empty
PostSubject: Re: the horror story   the horror story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the horror story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next