Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chim is Here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 1662
Registration date : 2009-02-20
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1472
Infractions : No infractions

The Chim is Here! Empty
PostSubject: The Chim is Here!   The Chim is Here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:56 am

Hi there y'all! I've been on the site for little while now, 'thought I should properly introduce myself xD. I was referred to this site by Anne Bonney (Pirate555 and my Serebii twin I love you) and CyberBlastoise of the Serebii Forums. It's been nice to find another 'second home' besides the mentioned forums =)

Chimkong
Back to top Go down
Anne Bonney

Anne Bonney

Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1292

The Chim is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chim is Here!   The Chim is Here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:00 am

The Great Race

(You found it! I love you )

*Twinkong is gaining some ground on the Pirate girl in the distance, but she still seems pretty far away, it’s hard to make her out. She’s that fast xDDD*

Clue: Yep, Chimkong knows this pirate girl fairly well now; he’s seen her avatars and signatures and profile statuses change day by day, week by week, as have his own, and she knows of them too ^_^_^ But if he takes a closer look at the space under his Twin’s ‘Tsundere portrait’ signature, he might find a new message there in green ink =P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a whole two four minutes and nobody's welcomed you yet? =O For shame! Hehehe...

Welcome dear twin, have a good time here and make sure to stick by the rules, or I'll have to ban you pirat *Rubs hands in joking glee*...
Hopefully I'll see you around here quite a bit! -Especially when serebii is on the fritz, as it is now =)

See you around!
Pirate ^_^

Last edited by Anne Bonney on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:25 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
SpiritualHeart

SpiritualHeart

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-12-06
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1146

The Chim is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chim is Here!   The Chim is Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi, welcome to Nintendopeeps! I hope you have a great time! Remember to stay active and to read the rules(I think you already read it though).
Back to top Go down
PhantomFreeze

PhantomFreeze

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-06
Nintendopeeps Coins : 0

The Chim is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chim is Here!   The Chim is Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Welcome to the website.....
Back to top Go down
SpiritualHeart

SpiritualHeart

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-12-06
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1146

The Chim is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chim is Here!   The Chim is Here! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:36 am

Uhhh, you do know ChimKong registered at this site before you?
Back to top Go down
Nintendopeeps Bot
Bot
Bot
Nintendopeeps Bot

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2147483617

The Chim is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chim is Here!   The Chim is Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Quote :
Since this topic is old,it will be moved to the old introductions of nintendopeeps
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

The Chim is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chim is Here!   The Chim is Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chim is Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Nintendopeeps Garbage :: Nintendopeeps Garbage :: Old Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com