Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pokefreak23

pokefreak23

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-28
Nintendopeeps Coins : 0
Infractions : Member Banned

If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type? Empty
PostSubject: If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type?   If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:38 pm

What would it be?
Back to top Go down
Pokemonrock

Pokemonrock

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1054
Infractions : No infractions

If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type?   If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:08 pm

It would look a lot like a cross between Meta Knight and Kirby, only a slight bit taller, and it would be green instead of blue. Its name----- well, how about Metby?... Its type would be steel/fight , and its moveset would be Swordset (Its signature move, a new move), Cross Chop, Iron Defense, and transform.
Back to top Go down
GoPlayerV

GoPlayerV

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-15
Nintendopeeps Coins : 0
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: My made up Poke   If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:54 am

If i could make up a pokemon it would be a pokeomn that had three forms each form would have a different lower body and a different uppr right half and a different upper left half coming from three different source bodies and it would appear to have no head the face being on the stomach.
One of three source bodies would have an arm made of three lengths of chain connected at the end and and a metal ball stomach with a tripod lower body.
The second source body would have the lower body of a snake and three serpent heads with long necks for an arm and a scaley ball body.
The last source body would be a tree trunk lower body flower covered ball stomach and three wierd giant leaves for each arm.
The pokemon would be called Gaglefu.
Its type would be determined by its lower half and it would have access to different moves dependent on its top halves its base speed and hp would also be dependent on its bottom half and SPa and SPD would be top left and ATK and DEF would be top Right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type?   If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could make any pokemon, what would it look like, what would be its moveset, and what type?
Page 1 of 1