Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TinkyPoo

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-09
Nintendopeeps Coins : 40
Infractions : No infractions

To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right? Empty
PostSubject: To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right?   To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Question
okay.
Guys-do u believe in keeping your girlfriend from talking to her friends although you might not like them?

in the relationship im in now is kinda messed up i think but i need ur opinions..

Girls- would you stay or would u go?

my relationship goes like this. i have been in this relationship for a year now.when me and him met,he didnt care who i hung out with or what i did. he moved in with me after about 3 months.and when he did, he changed. he started telling me who i was allowed to hang out with and who i cant. who im allowed to talk to and who im not. when to go to bed.when im allowed to watch tv.basically he became my father not a boyfriend. he tells me what to do and when to do it. he begs me to do things i dont wanna do.he always asks me to ask my mom for money.i cant talk to any of my friends or hang out with them. im not allowed to talk to guys.and when i do he takes the laptop and my cellphone so i cant do anything.we argue everyday.i cant do anything without telling him what im doing.literally.i have to tell him when i have to go to the bathroom and he follows me and stands by the door.when i get on the laptop i cant talk to guys and when i do he thinks im gonna cheat on him.i mean hes really getting on my nerves.i was talking to smiles on my phone and robert found out.he called our service provider and told them to contact him if i texted or called him.and hes says the next time i do,hes gonna call and press charges against him.and he will go to jail.i haave tried to leave 6 times and none of them were successful.i cant take it anymore.i think this relationship if ****** up (excuse my language)....so what do u think about this? do you think its right or wrong? leave a post and tell me what you think? guys-would u do this to your girl? girls-if ur boyfriend was like this,would u put up with it and stay? or leave?
Exclamation

Last edited by TinkyPoo on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpiritualHeart

SpiritualHeart

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-12-06
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1146

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right?   To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:51 pm

All I got to say is, that was very unkind and rude of your boyfriend. I mean, it's a free country. If that ever happened to me, I'd just break up with her(since I'm a boy). There are just certain people who are like that. Finding the right guy/girl is very difficult. Hope I helped. I'm only 11 lol.
Back to top Go down
Sky_Kensa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right?   To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:10 am

Look, I don't know if they all know his name, so I won't mention it in the post. However, you know how I feel about your relationship with him. I told you before this ever got too deep what would happen, hoping and praying to god I was wrong. Well, unfortunately, I wasn't. I love you like a sister. You know that, and you know I always will. You also know that the only reason I put up with him is because I want to chill with you from time to time and if I ignore him, I don't get to hang out with you. I think what he is doing is in every way wrong and honestly it pisses me off to no end that you stay with him day in and day out. Honestly, I think this a load of crap. (lol, not sure what im allowed to say on here O.o) If all else fails though, you know who you can call to get you away from it all. (You should know who I am by now. Razz) <3 much love. You know whats up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Nintendopeeps Coins : 12454316

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right?   To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:39 am

Honestly,for me,that is not my nature.
I would never slack off and basically smooch off my mother-in-law.
Do what you want to do.

On another note,hey Smiles.__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right?   To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Everyone That Read This- Do U Think This Is Right?
Page 1 of 1