Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainxspear

Rainxspear

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-28
Nintendopeeps Coins : 65
Infractions : No infractions

Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3 Empty
PostSubject: Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3   Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 pm

INTRO:
Alright, heres my new team i saw this one team on smogon a while back and I revamped it to fit my style and the current D/P/PT metagame. Yeah I'll add some more pictures later like my last rmt. Also, this team is 24-2 for me. Rainxspear productions present the dynamic duo.

~AT A GLANCE~

Infernape @ Focus Sash
64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Naive Blaze
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rocks
- Fake Out

Infernape is a standard lead and works well for this team, close combat for opposing fighting type leads or heatran, and other wierd leads. Fire blast to kill guys weak to fire not for heatran though. Stealth rocks is neccisary in mostly every team now a'days. Fake out to get rid of opposing sashes and just to finch hax when the power is jack ****.
That's really all for him.

Metagross @ Leftovers
112 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def / 132 Spe
Adamant Clear Body
- Agility
- Thunder Punch
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Alright agility to speed this guy up even though my team isn't lacking speed. Thunder punch for bulky waters like vaporeon not swampert though, and mostly gyradoses that try to earthquake me. Earthquake to get damage on scizor and other steels like tran and magnezone. Explosion when I have crappy hp or when he's just useless, mostly I use it to kill blissey it OHKO's blissey which helps me sweep the rest of the team.

Gyrados @ Leftovers
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Intimidate
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Bounce

Alright I was going to go with earthquake over stone edge but I realised that I didn't have any rock coverage, and had ground coverage so yeah. Waterfall for stab mostly for the flinchHAX! Bounce for the parahax he's my real crippler baby. Also bounce does good amout of damage to blissey after a DD. Also I use it to avoid Thunder waves from blissey, yeah that's it he's an all around good physical sweeper. Yeah boy Yeah.

Mamoswine @ Life orb
252 Atk / 20 SpA / 236 Spe
Naughty Snow Cloak
- Blizzard
- Ice Shard
- Super Power
- Earthquake

Alright mamoswine is awesome he has some great attack thats why I use him I used scizor over him but he has better coverage. Ice shard to get the fast kill on salamence, and gliscor. Blizzard for the strong hit which helps alot when I'm in need of power. Super Power for normal types mostly blissey yep I hate Blissey. Earthquake to get the ground types and the fire types yep he rules nuff said...

Gengar @ Life Orb
252 Spe / 252 sp. atk / 6 atk
Levitate Naive
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Explosion

Alright, my first sp. atker. Energy ball because I had no grass coverage and I wanted to mainly get rid of pert. Shadow ball for stab and it hits guys that don't resist good mainly for other ghosts and he out speeds opposing gengars in combat. Explosion to kill other guys I put the 6 atk ev's just for him because explosion needed some attack power and here it is. Focus Blast to 2hitko blissey and other normail types liek porygon-z.
Yeah thats my gengar.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Flash Fire
- Explosion
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast

Yep, my last sp. atker. He's my scarfer which provides my team the quick kills. Explosion for a good hit when hes useless, also OHKO's blissey. dragon pulse to kill kingdras. Earth power for ground types including other trans because this guys a beast. Fire blast for a good hit man pwns *** kids. That's all about him, well I always have heatran in my team he's awesome, I would of put a subtoxic but he provides more coverage.

-Rainxspear
Back to top Go down
Monasti
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monasti

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2009-04-16
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2011

PostSubject: Re: Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3   Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:13 am

This looks like a good team, but a good earthquake could take out 4 of them. Might want to counteract that becasue earthquake is one of the most used mover EVER.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 1662
Registration date : 2009-02-20
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3   Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:16 am

Another inative thread is <Trashed>

Chimkong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3   Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team got me to Shoddys LeaderBoard and it's 24-3
Page 1 of 1