Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm new here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-11
Nintendopeeps Coins : 10
Infractions : No infractions

I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here.   I'm new here. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:24 am

Hi. My name's Starr and obviously I'm new!!! I don't know wheather you know her but she's called 'Lady Mega'. I'm friends with her. I'm quite popular but i'm not a show off. My fave colours are Purple, Red, Blue and Black but I quite like grey. But don't worry I'm not an Emo or Goth!!! I love talking to people and making friends even though I already have quite a few. I am not great at Maths and I'm also dyslexic but not too much. I hate English and Science can be boring. I'm in year 7 at school and go to Arnold Hill School. I do sometimes get into trouble but not alot. Although I did get told off for being 20 mins late 2 PE!!!!!!!!! Any way. Hope you read this. Bye to all my peeps. Oh yeh forgot to tell u bout games. I love Imagine games. Also I like Cooking Mama and Princess on Ice. I love fashion games!!!! I think that Mario and Sonic games are cool though. By the way I have a DS and Wii! So double the games!!! YAY FOR ME!!!
STARRxxx
P.S. soz for blabbing on bout me!!!

Last edited by starr on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Mega

Lady Mega

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2009-03-28
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1061
Infractions : Member Banned

I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here.   I'm new here. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:26 am

Welcome Starr!
Back to top Go down
Nintendopeeps Bot
Bot
Bot
Nintendopeeps Bot

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2147483617
Infractions : No infractions

I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here.   I'm new here. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Welcome!

Quote :
Since this topic is old,it will be moved to the old introductions of nintendopeeps
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here.   I'm new here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Nintendopeeps Garbage :: Nintendopeeps Garbage :: Old Introductions-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com