Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Mega

Lady Mega

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2009-03-28
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1061
Infractions : Member Banned

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:59 am

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review 93893110
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time-Nintendo DS

The sequel to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team. Another sequel that came out with it is Explorers Of Darkness.

Right, so you do the quiz like you normally do and then before you find out which pokemon you are, you have to do a 'aura' thing- mine came out mint green.
Just like the original Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the core gameplay of the sequel revolves around performing jobs that show up on the message board. These jobs are usually rescues or delivery tasks that require players to enter the same dungeon over and over again. As you accomplish more tasks and knock them off the list, you'll drive the story forward and learn more about the mysteries of Time, Darkness, and why there's a team of jerk Pokemon trying to get in your way.
The game is just like the first ones really.
You're parter, at the start of the game is really nervous and scared but throughout the game he overcomes his fears.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review Ss-006
An example of a pokemon asking you to form a rescue team.
He/she does become upset when you leave....but Dialga brings you back- for good.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review 93893010
These rich colours make beautiful scenes, but you don't get to see them for long.

Sometimes, because of CPU(Computers) controlling all the other people in your team apart from yourself- sometimes you could be facing someone really hard and then the computers will go pick a move that wont do anything to your opponent and then next thing you know you have died/you are history!
But in this game, you work for a guild so most of your money you earn goes to the guild and your partner thinks its not fair.
You can often find treasures and things that belong to pokemon but in this picture some pokemon have found a treasure chest....
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review EOT-art-1
Overall I think the game is just the same but with different plots.
I'm not sure what else to say about this game, but I rate it 7/10
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon--Explorers-of-Darkness-2
Now, they are making another sequel to the game. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of The Sky(I found the japanese ds boxset for it! Its not fake!) :
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review Pokemon_mystery_dungeon_explorers_of_the_sky_box-300x267
Back to top Go down
Hugamari
Nintendopeeps Writer
Nintendopeeps Writer
Hugamari

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-07
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1231
Infractions : 4 infractions

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:39 am

interesting review! can't wait till i play on of them, lol <_<

anyways, nice!
Back to top Go down
Lady Mega

Lady Mega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 am

Back to top Go down
Monasti
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monasti

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2009-04-16
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2011
Infractions : No infractions

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 am

Its good. But (theres always a but with me!XD) you should try to hold off on the spoilers a bit. Some are OK, but others, such as the Dialga thing, aren't quite as good.

Try and do that in your next review lol.
Back to top Go down
Lady Mega

Lady Mega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:03 am

Sorry....
Back to top Go down
Monasti
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Monasti

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2009-04-16
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2011

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:06 am

No, don't worry. Its just that spoilers in reviews kind of ruin the whole game if too many are given away. You managed to keep some of them, but next time it would be a good idea to perhaps re-read the review and check that you give no HUGE elements of the storyline away.

Also, I can't wait for the new one.
Back to top Go down
SpiritualHeart

SpiritualHeart

Number of posts : 925
Registration date : 2008-12-06
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:46 am

Great review! It's phenomenal. I can't wait until Explorers of the Sky comes out in the US
Back to top Go down
Lady Mega

Lady Mega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:00 am

Back to top Go down
YoshiRider

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-04
Nintendopeeps Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 am

It's nice to see different types of Pokemon games besides the traditional RPGs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo  DS- my review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Time- Nintendo DS- my review
Page 1 of 1