Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness

Go down 
+5
pugsly1000
The Pokemon Master
CyberBlastoise
Red-dead
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Red-dead

Red-dead

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-04-16
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2229
Infractions : No infractions

Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness Empty
PostSubject: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Yes, you can indeed beat Sableye and Spiritomb with a super effective move! How is this possible? Cool How to beat them with a super effective move...

Step one: You must have a Machop/Machoke/Machamp with Foresight and any fighting move, BUT seismic toss.
Step two: Use foresight on Spiritomb/Sableye, so that all ghost types effect is defenseless.
Step three: Use any move but seismic toss.

Notes & Information: Obviously don't use it on a wild Spiritomb, they're valuable and doing so would be bad. Wink

Didn't work? Post here.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 pm

There's another weakness you failed to mention.

Have a pokemon with the ability called Scrapy use any fighting type move. There you go.

Or if you have XD. Use a Shadow type move on a non-Shadow Sableye...it's also supereffective.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 1662
Registration date : 2009-02-20
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Scrappy is only for Normal type moves to hit Ghost type Pokemon. Sorry xD

~Avatar
Back to top Go down
The Pokemon Master

The Pokemon Master

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-03
Nintendopeeps Coins : 497

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:29 pm

§Charon§ wrote:
Yes, you can indeed beat Sableye and Spiritomb with a super effective move! How is this possible? Cool How to beat them with a super effective move...

Step one: You must have a Machop/Machoke/Machamp with Foresight and any fighting move, BUT seismic toss.
Step two: Use foresight on Spiritomb/Sableye, so that all ghost types effect is defenseless.
Step three: Use any move but seismic toss.

Notes & Information: Obviously don't use it on a wild Spiritomb, they're valuable and doing so would be bad. Wink

Didn't work? Post here.

Spiritomb and Sableye are very easy to beat. They don't have high defense or high HP, so it's quite easy to defeat one.............though most Ghost types have high or extremely high Sp. Attack...which can be a nuisance.

There is one Ghost type (well actually two) that have good defense: Dusclops (very good defense) & Giratina (average, but has one of the highest HP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.eptcforums.forumotion.net
pugsly1000

pugsly1000

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-06-27
Nintendopeeps Coins : 446

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Thank you for posting this! I needed to know this because of Cynthia's spirit tomb
Back to top Go down
Red-dead

Red-dead

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-04-16
Nintendopeeps Coins : 2229

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Thanks, I hope it works for you too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Big Bang

Big Bang

Number of posts : 1183
Nintendopeeps Coins : 3081

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:05 pm

But say that someone is in a wi-fi match,and they encounter a Spiritomb with wonder guard,that another pokemon used to switch abilities so the Spiritomb got that ability...

We'll need this strategy to defeat it, thum right
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopeeps.1talk.net/forum.htm
Cinder

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-08-22
Nintendopeeps Coins : 660

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Yep, I've heard of this trick...granted, unless Wonder Guard somehow becomes a factor, it's easy enough to take advantage of their low defenses ;D
Back to top Go down
pettag

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:27 am

Wonder Guard only allows super effective moves to hit. It does not prevent stat-altering moves, such as Tail Whip, from hitting or from lowering the Pokémon's stats. Also, it does not prevent damage from weather effects, such as Sandstorm.

Moves which cause status ailments, such as PoisonPowder, can still be used. In addition, the Pokémon can still be afflicted with status ailments and receive damage from those status ailments. Wonder Guard does not block Struggle from hitting, nor does it block moves whose types do not come into play for damage calculation, such as Beat Up, Future Sight and Doom Desire. Fire Fang will also hit even if it is not super-effective. Wonder Guard may not be Skill Swapped or copied with Role Play, but it may be Traced. Spikes and Stealth Rock may also damage a Pokémon with Wonder Guard.
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:48 am

~Avatar

Actually, and sorry for the late reply, but no. Scrappy does indeed allow Fighting type moves to hit.

pettag wrote:
Wonder Guard only allows super effective moves to hit. It does not prevent stat-altering moves, such as Tail Whip, from hitting or from lowering the Pokémon's stats. Also, it does not prevent damage from weather effects, such as Sandstorm.

Moves which cause status ailments, such as PoisonPowder, can still be used. In addition, the Pokémon can still be afflicted with status ailments and receive damage from those status ailments. Wonder Guard does not block Struggle from hitting, nor does it block moves whose types do not come into play for damage calculation, such as Beat Up, Future Sight and Doom Desire. Fire Fang will also hit even if it is not super-effective. Wonder Guard may not be Skill Swapped or copied with Role Play, but it may be Traced. Spikes and Stealth Rock may also damage a Pokémon with Wonder Guard.

*Bolded* You know I never did get why that was true.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:35 am

CyberBlastoise wrote:

~Avatar

Actually, and sorry for the late reply, but no. Scrappy does indeed allow Fighting type moves to hit.

pettag wrote:

*Bolded* You know I never did get why that was true.
Yea i never did either but i never failed to get rid of spiritomb he was easy i just taught my starter hydrocannon or blastburn or frenzyplant and got rid of it but it has a 80% chance of it hitting and i beat platinum once but it was my friends so i got diamond which is better so i will be able to get the other legends like darkrai and not wait until the event which already past and did dark angelica catch entai yet rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness   Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spiritomb and Sableye's weakness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendopeeps :: Nintendo Discussion :: Nintendo Games Discussion :: Pokemon Discussion :: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com