Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new super mario galaxy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128
Infractions : No infractions

new super mario galaxy Empty
PostSubject: new super mario galaxy   new super mario galaxy I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:46 am

hey guys guess what the new super mario galaxy 2 is being advertised and it looks really fun and it includes one of my most favorite mario caracter... Yoshi and the game play looks awesome. i beat the first one and got the red star and it was cool and for those of you who dosnt know what the red star does it makes mario fly for i think 3 minutes and there are other power ups like the ice and fire flowers and the boo,spring and bee mushrooms and the bowser of this game looks really cool and is really easy to beat. and on the new super mario bros on wii you cant keep the yoshi like on the older games. it sucks any ways ROCK ON rock
Back to top Go down
CyberBlastoise
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
CyberBlastoise

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2008-10-26
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1397

PostSubject: Re: new super mario galaxy   new super mario galaxy I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:18 am

pkmn_finatic wrote:
hey guys guess what the new super mario galaxy 2 is being advertised and it looks really fun and it includes one of my most favorite mario caracter... Yoshi and the game play looks awesome. i beat the first one and got the red star and it was cool and for those of you who dosnt know what the red star does it makes mario fly for i think 3 minutes and there are other power ups like the ice and fire flowers and the boo,spring and bee mushrooms and the bowser of this game looks really cool and is really easy to beat. and on the new super mario bros on wii you cant keep the yoshi like on the older games. it sucks any ways ROCK ON rock

While I do agree with you that this new Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be awesome, I do not appreciate your slandering of the New Super Mario Bros. Wii. If all your basis is JUST on Yoshi, then I pity your taste of classic games as well as new games. Don't get me wrong, I love Yoshi, my favorite Mario Character ever, but just because he's not in a game doesn't mean it sucks.

Now onward to talking about the SMG2. In the last game you walked on Yoshi's face. In this game, you walk on Mario's face.
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

PostSubject: Re: new super mario galaxy   new super mario galaxy I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:28 am

There's an article about this guys. Check the tab labeled, "Articles" at the top of the webpage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
Justin

Justin

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-23
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1128

PostSubject: Re: new super mario galaxy   new super mario galaxy I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:39 am

no i just like to ride yoshi around and i went all the way to castle 4 on just one yoshi on smw3. and then i unlocked the star realm and the blue yoshi wich makes it easier to beat because you can eat any shell and it makes him fly unlike the green yoshi which you have to eat the blue shell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new super mario galaxy   new super mario galaxy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new super mario galaxy
Page 1 of 1