Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im back on this dang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamieearlsblues

jamieearlsblues

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-08-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 408
Infractions : No infractions

im back on this dang  Empty
Postim back on this dang

like it said im back from this dang and happy halloween to everyone and happy weekend i hope yall have fun remember dont eat alot of candy its bad for u and cost cavities so be careful and i hope yall have fun im not going trick or treat or going to the halloween party im staying home having my own halloween party watching munsters and addams family and play games listen to scary music not really im just watching tv that all and play a games so and im kinda scared to give blood donate on monday when we come back from the weekend and halloween i hope i be all right i might get dizzy or weakness and probably faint so whenever i get home im probably take a nap to start with if i make it home i hope i know god well be there for me taking care of me and heal me and i say this the earth not going to die on the 2012 just the calender run out of the dates and the earth going to die whatever not today not tomorrow not next month not next weeks so dont worry about it okay so okay and my day doing good sorry i wasn't on four weeks i was busy writing mario characters on mariowiki.com it fun site to be on there and i was busy writing my songs lyrics but i have to rewrite it because thanks to my middle half brother ruining it so i have to get another notebook to rewrite them on there i have 14 songs im trying to be a singer i love to sing i been singing since i was 10 years old im 17 now my birthday is feb 26 1993 so i can be famous to everybody so they can love me if most people dont like my songs is there opinion and im trying to sing it as best i can so i love collecting animals stuff animals im a boy i love cartoons i just love them because is funny and im a country, pop, gospel, cartoons fan im not juging anyone there all good singer and i do have favorite actor and actress i love selena gomez miranda cosgrove jennette mccurdy nathan kress miley cyrus taylor lautner david archuleta and many more there all good actor and actress and some of them are good singer beside nathan kress he don't sing but good actor anyway so my height is 5.10 my weight i dont know i got two brothers there really mean and pushy and stubborn so im nice sometimes i get grouchy sometimes and i dont like anybody touch my stuff it gets annoying and im into girls there cute and i like skinny girls and cute and not to much makeup and is nice and pretty and i hope i be good singing one these days yall see me on tv i get a chance to so anyway that all i can say four now and i like i said i be back tomorrrow to see my comment ok see ya bye Very Happy Smile ps:i do love this site
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

im back on this dang :: Comments

No Comment.

im back on this dang

Page 1 of 1