Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i have a game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamieearlsblues

jamieearlsblues

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-08-31
Nintendopeeps Coins : 408
Infractions : No infractions

i have a game Empty
Posti have a game

the game is fun and challanging is the best game i ever gotting. is super mario sunshine it fun to look around all the bosses is hard to defeat the challenges is way to diferentcult. i love the way the graphic are the best and the game have more challenges to come the only game i like on super mario sunshine is the beach where the wiggler comes on it. and been in ramping the the best and i like the other one on that game is were u ride on that blooper surfing to the finishing line that was the best to. Very Happy

Cyber edit: translation:
The game is fun and challenging. It is the best game I ever had. It is Super Mario Sunshine. It is fun to look around. All the bosses are hard to defeat. The challenges are way to difficult. I love the way it is set up. The graphics are the best and the game has more challenges to come. What I like best on Super Mario Sunshine is the beach where the wiggler wanders around on it. Another game I like is the Blooper Surfing game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

i have a game :: Comments

CyberBlastoise
Re: i have a game
Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:14 pm by CyberBlastoise
I know not really a mod thing to do, but I had to do this to understand what you were doing.

Edited for Coherence.

Also, Super Mario Sunshine is not as well liked as the rest of the main Mario 3D games though, sadly. That being said, my favorite ones are Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Super Mario 64.

Last edited by CyberBlastoise on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justin
Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:31 pm by Justin
I agree but I still like mario sunshine
jamieearlsblues
Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 pm by jamieearlsblues
i cant help it cyber i cant say things right
Justin
Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:45 pm by Justin
Jmie if you stopped and actually listened to me when was at that school, you would be saying things right...
Post  by Sponsored content

i have a game

Page 1 of 1