Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Hello Viewers,
Welcome to Nintendopeeps. I hope that you enjoy the website and visit us again.

If you would like to communicate with other Nintendo fans, please join the forums and log in.
Nintendopeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main websiteHomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G-Byking: My own animated series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshiRider

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-04
Nintendopeeps Coins : 396
Infractions : No infractions

G-Byking: My own animated series Empty
PostSubject: G-Byking: My own animated series   G-Byking: My own animated series I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Now here's the deal on what I'm hosting in this thread. It's the 2130s, and for 50 years there has been an immensely popular form of motorcycle racing, so popular that it has been distributed across a dozen civilizations and planets, including Earth. Said sport is Galactic Motorbiking, or G-Byking for short.

G-Bykes are high-performance motorcycles that, thanks to the magnetic levitation wheels for reduced friction, can exceed speeds of more than 700 km/h (But only on their designated tracks). Each G-Byke racer wears special armored suits for extra protection. When they're not racing G-Bykes double as personal transportation, just like regular motorcycles. The prize money for most G-Byke races amounts to over a million dollars, but somebody's been stealing the prize money secretly, and replacing it with counterfeit currency.

The main protagonists are the newest G-Byking team (each has 5 members maximum); Wild Pack. It consists of Geoff Harrison/Vulpine; the good-natured leader who tries his hardest, Corona; the super-strong and beautiful amazon, 8-Bit; the absent-minded video game nut, Salvage; the bubbly girl mechanic, and DJ; the athlete who misinterprets almost everything.

Together Wild Pack races to be the best they can be, and to uncover the shady biker gang the Missiles, who are most likely behind the phony prize money.

Here's the official intro. Be kind, I've worked long and hard on it.

So far I've got myself playing the main male characters, and a friend of mine playing Corono. Still having trouble getting it together but it'll come along as I work on it more.

Please don't steal my ideas, it's mine alone. Although constructive criticism and similar feedback would be appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ganondorf Spirits Group
Administrator
Administrator
Ganondorf Spirits Group

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Nintendopeeps Coins : 1119

PostSubject: Re: G-Byking: My own animated series   G-Byking: My own animated series I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:12 pm

I do not have much to criticize or compliment, since I don't know what to compare it with. Personally, I think it's cool that you are trying to start your own series; it was a good trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/
YoshiRider

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-03-04
Nintendopeeps Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: G-Byking: My own animated series   G-Byking: My own animated series I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:00 am

Ganondorf Spirits Group wrote:
I do not have much to criticize or compliment, since I don't know what to compare it with. Personally, I think it's cool that you are trying to start your own series; it was a good trailer.

Thank you. Smile (Sorry for the late reply). I've been working on modifying it the intro.

Can anyone here give me physics related advice so I can make it seem more realistic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-Byking: My own animated series   G-Byking: My own animated series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G-Byking: My own animated series
Page 1 of 1